TBS vs Drinkbox Round 2 Live Stream. CHIVALRY

• EDIT: Recorded footage for those who missed it. Was not pretty.

http://www.twitch.tv/drinkbox/b/553560952

DrinkBox is running the stream.
    http://www.twitch.tv/drinkbox

We are playing Chivalry.

TBS members have flaming helmets and other dev gear.

We may have to spot them a few players…

• Haha, at the moment you guys are rolling through them. Keep up the teabagging SooWagoo he seems to like it! :P

• Wreck 'em TBS!

:D

• We are fighting for our myspace page apparently.

https://myspace.com/torn.banner

• Mod

That was a lot of fisting :P

Didn’t look like drinkbox had much of a chance :D

• Tibbs with all that trashtalk, reking with greatsword, haha ;P

• Tibbs nerfing the greatsword before this event would have been tragic. Keep up the facerolling.

• Mod

Mad respect for the skeleton guy for using flail :D

• So the reason it’s taken TB so long to nerf the Greatsword, was because they wanted to wait until after they abused the shit out of it in a Dev vs Dev match.

Honestly I like the logic here.

• A nice video tbh. Those small flags by the names in scoreboard would be good for clans to have. I really don’t think
    constantly having opinions of nerfing and patches belong in comments about a good community video of TB playing.

• @Noxin:

So the reason it’s taken TB so long to nerf the Greatsword, was because they wanted to wait until after they abused the shit out of it in a Dev vs Dev match.

Honestly I like the logic here.

makes sense

• nice game :D

• Greatsword needs nerfing? Nevermind how unbalanced and slow some polearms are in real life compared to this games settings for them. Seriously if the greatswords get speed or damage nerfed any more they might as well be oversized toothpicks. The fact that the weapon is so widely used and popular is because it’s a good weapon just like it is, I feel.

Introduce the bastard sword (hand and a half, not to be confused with a standard longsword) as a mid-ranged weapon vs the Greatswords reach. It’ll counter balance the devasatation the greatsword can accomplish with slightly faster speeds but less overall damage.

TB played their field well, by the way. The unique skeleton/skull hat skins were demoralizing to Drinkbox I think.

• @Nexussfire:

Greatsword needs nerfing? Nevermind how unbalanced and slow some polearms are in real life compared to this games settings for them. Seriously if the greatswords get speed or damage nerfed any more they might as well be oversized toothpicks. The fact that the weapon is so widely used and popular is because it’s a good weapon just like it is, I feel.

Introduce the bastard sword (hand and a half, not to be confused with a standard longsword) as a mid-ranged weapon vs the Greatswords reach. It’ll counter balance the devasatation the greatsword can accomplish with slightly faster speeds but less overall damage.

TB played their field well, by the way. The unique skeleton/skull hat skins were demoralizing to Drinkbox I think.

induring pls dnt nerf my babby wep need it 2 win

• I don’t know why I am even replying to this in this thread but here goes!

@Nexussfire:

Greatsword needs nerfing? Nevermind how unbalanced and slow some polearms are in real life compared to this games settings for them. Seriously if the greatswords get speed or damage nerfed any more they might as well be oversized toothpicks. The fact that the weapon is so widely used and popular is because it’s a good weapon just like it is, I feel.

Okay, first of all, greatsword is OP and pretty much everyone with knowledge of this game agrees.

I don’t know why you think that polearms are slow and unbalanced irl? If they were, nobody would have used them, yet polearms were used way more in wars than swords because swords were sidearms. Heck, every weapon in Chiv is slower than their real counterparts. Are you just speculating or basing your knowledge on movies?

If greatsword gets speed nerf on it’s overhead windup, it gives reason to use other vanguard weapons. And no, it does not make it oversized toothpick.

The fact thet it is so widely used and popular is because it’s the best weapon vanguard has and there is no reason to use other weapons. And it’s best weapon because it’s OP, plain and simple. The windup on overhead is way too short and the release makes it super draggable.

@Nexussfire:

I don’t even know what you are trying to say here. Longswords ARE hand-and-a-half swords. Literally, longsword is a synonym to hand-and-a-half sword aka bastard sword. They are all words for the same CLASS of swords.

Besides, we already have the sword of war to counter vanguards but is it really good when greatsword is good against everything and only one weapon is good against greatsword?

• Aww poor Drinkbox Studios

• if knights had greatsword the game would finally be balanced

• i remember playing some really shit duel map where you could pickup a greatsword as a knight, i believe it had a swimming pool and a trampoline