What a great game!

• I’ve been playng chivalry since october 2012. I’ve survived through all the bullshit that this game has to offer, but this one really takes the cake. In the middle of game my keyconfigs stop working. And then it won’t let me config them again ( I’m a lefty and use numpad alot). Just like that, it stops working. How is this even possible TB, what the fuck?!
    Come on this can’t be possible how can this game get worse with every patch, it has to earn a place in guinness record book.

• recongif to how you like it in the INI file UDKPlayerInput.ini Then right click it, select properties and put a checkbox in READ only. Then make a copy of it. Problems solved…. till the next update.

• Thanks for the advice Retsnom. And in case someone fron TB is reading, sorry about the tone. I had a Mel Gibson-level drunken meltdown yesterday.

• I have to post once more because right is right. There was nothing wrong with the configs or the game in this case. I had accidentally pressed numlock and it disabled some of the numpad configs. Sorry again.

• In the middle of the game the configs stopped working? That’s strange. I mean this is the unreal engine and it pretty much resets everything when the game on it updates that’s just how it works on the unmodified engine. Also why patches are so large.

• @lemonater47:

In the middle of the game the configs stopped working? That’s strange. I mean this is the unreal engine and it pretty much resets everything when the game on it updates that’s just how it works on the unmodified engine. Also why patches are so large.

Please read the post above you. :)

• @Rickvs:

Please read the post above you. :)

Oh lol. That’s why I thought it was strange because it never actually happened.

• I know what this could be. I’m going to assume you do a bit of ini editing. If you happen to change ANY settings (eg. ragdoll slider) and hit save in the configurations, it will reset some things you’ve edited in the ini.

I’m not sure if this happens to folks who do not ini edit, but lets just say it does, so get it to where you want it and leave it. Lol.