Got banned from an official server because of the immature behaviour of an admin

• I was playing in an official server, i wasnt doing anything bad.Previously, I had an argument with a guy named Magicmike in a private server; and he has threatened me with a ban from official servers.So later today, when i was playing in the official server, an admin(Magicmike) joined to the server and told me this, ‘‘how about a ban now you shit head?’’.And i got banned from the server with this messeage.

So here i am trying to prove how Torn Banner can allow such immature people with this kind of responsibility.His full name is [P’S’S’]Magicmike.I have witnesses to show that i am not lying.

• What region?

Because I know a MagicMike in EU and I’m pretty sure he’d never be allowed as an admin.
    Could maybe be a fake official server?

• No, it wasnt a fake offical server.I often join to that server.Yes it is from eu.
    Edit:I got banned from another one where magicmike was and screenshotted the footage again.

• Here is the one which just happened.

He is swearing at me for no reason at all and bans me without any question.

• Look at the mental capacity of the admin who is responsible with official servers.

• I am a witness I saw it too. He threatened to ban us because he beat him in a match

• MagicMike shouldn’t even be allowed as admin considering I was one of the witnesses

• Was this on Official LTS Server #22 [16p] - UK Multiplay (IP: 85.236.101.112:8077)?

If so, this is not an official server (despite what the name says), and the admin of that server is not an official admin.

• Thank you for your reply.I wasnt aware of that.

• Since its hosted by multiplay as well could you do something about that server? Though I suppose multiplay won’t like potentially losing a customer.

Maybe have a symbol in official server names that other users can’t get. Like how torn banner staff have a torn banner logo in their usernames. So you can see the fake ones.

• There use to be a list of Official servers and all their IP’s. Maybe you guys should bring that back on the forums. So we know to only add the legit ones to our Favorites Tab.

• btw I’ve let the devs know regarding this and have also contacted multiplay to have the server removed

• Multiplay have responded and this server has had it’s name reset to something that won’t make it appear to be an official server

• And maybe a lot funnier is that MagicMike is not the one who payed for the server and the real owner of the server is getting punished because of a shitty “So called Friend” who’s insulting other players behind his back :P. What a shame if that is so!

• Naming your server an official server is asking for trouble anyway. I doubt magic mike did that.

• @Demonspree:

And maybe a lot funnier is that MagicMike is not the one who payed for the server and the real owner of the server is getting punished because of a shitty “So called Friend” who’s insulting other players behind his back :P. What a shame if that is so!

tbf he’s not had the server cancelled on him or lost any money or anything, more that muliplay reverted the configs to default, so it showed up as ‘Multiplay | games server’
    Yes he can edit the configs again, however I suspect MP gave him a bit of harsh words and would not take too kindly to it happening again

• Yes yes excellent!