Deadliest warrior DOESNT WORK!

• Just bought the dlc and when i try to run it from the regular launcher it just closes and reopens everytime, now if i open the chivalry beta launcher and click deadlist warrior the game starts but there are no servers, i have tried running it in different modes(safe,32bit), making sure my fallwalls are off, nothings working.

I played the deadlist warrior when it was a free to play weekend and it worked fine so i dont understand the problems now.

Any Help please?

• Try running the game directly from Windows explorer.
    e.g. from “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\CDW\Binaries\Win32\CDW.exe”

• I tried it both win32 and 64 and it just runs the games launcher everytime. i verified the cache didnt work now i just reinstalled it and that didnt work also. I can play medieval warfare fine it just deadliest warrior.
    @dudeface:

Try running the game directly from Windows explorer.
    e.g. from “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\CDW\Binaries\Win32\CDW.exe”

• Did you try verifying your game cache?

• @DaGGyzo:

Did you try verifying your game cache?

Have you tried fixing your broken game or at least acknowledging it?

• @FreshLemonsauce:

Seemed to work for the 60 people on the server I was on yesterday.

Rare bug. And they can’t fix anything it it works on their ends without any information. To fix something you need to replicate it. If you can’t replicate it you don’t know what’s wrong with it so you can’t fix it.

• @FreshLemonsauce:

Post constructively please, hostility is not needed.

• @DaGGyzo:

Post constructively please, hostility is not needed.

Post anything about the state of this game. Post anything about the plans for this game. Complacency is not needed.

• @FreshLemonsauce:

Post anything about the state of this game. Post anything about the plans for this game. Complacency is not needed.

What? OP is posting for tech support. Please stop going off topic.

• This post is deleted!

• @DaGGyzo:

Did you try verifying your game cache?

I have tried this a few times and uninstalling/installing again running in admin, lauching in safe mode, forceing 32bit i dont know what else to do please help

• It happened to me too. If i remember well, i deleted appcache folder in steam directory and after this i could launch the game. Give a try.

• @Kez:

I have tried this a few times and uninstalling/installing again running in admin, lauching in safe mode, forceing 32bit i dont know what else to do please help

Next step would be deleting local content (maybe for both MW and DW?) and reinstalling. If that doesn’t work, Daggyzo is always able to come up with something.

• Thank you Balkan it actually worked! But there are no servers showing? i have verified the cache and deleted the client.register.blob also tried starting the CWD.exe, launching in 32bit / safemode and still no luck but at least i am one step closer to playing the game.

Any more suggestions from here?

Edit: Nevermind its back to the launcher opening and closeing again, deleting the local content and trying again

• @Karasu:

Next step would be deleting local content (maybe for both MW and DW?) and reinstalling. If that doesn’t work, Daggyzo is always able to come up with something.

Would this just be all the mw/dw files in steam folder?

• Try creating a shortcut on your desktop and put “steam://rungameid/219640/en/-cdw” as the URL/target. When DW is working normally this will bypass the launcher… so fingers crossed.

• @dudeface:

Try creating a shortcut on your desktop and put “steam://rungameid/219640/en/-cdw” as the URL/target. When DW is working normally this will bypass the launcher… so fingers crossed.

Just tried that it still starts the launcher.

• Delete again appcache folder?