I cant join my own server

• I have been working for hours to get the deadliest warrior server up and working, but now everybody but me can connect and I just get a disconnected from host error no matter what I do.

It doesn’t show up in the server list, so I have been trying to connect via the open command in the console…

Can admins not connect to their own servers…? :concern:

• Is it hosted on your own PC, how are you trying to join?

• @Raizio:

Is it hosted on your own PC, how are you trying to join?

yo raizio… loving my server man, any way to add reserved slots at some point for owners?

• @50ShadesofClay:

yo raizio… loving my server man, any way to add reserved slots at some point for owners?

Not very nice to hijack someone’s post Clay! Hit me up on SimRai Support instead, respond pretty quickly there as well.

• @Raizio:

Not very nice to hijack someone’s post Clay! Hit me up on SimRai Support instead, respond pretty quickly there as well.

it’s …. sort of relevant lol i’ll do that tho

• There’s no good implementation of reserved slots atm. The only slightly working options I’ve seen require 3rd party tools like B3 that essentially have a whitelist and keep the last slot or two open on the server. If someone joins it, the plugin checks I they’re on the list and kicks them if not.

This doesn’t really work as there no identifying info in the server browser to show it’s a reserved slot so hundred of people will join and be insta kicked. This can’t also make the server run a little flaky and the constant join/leave spam is annoying for everyone else on the server. (as well as annoying for those joining that get kicked)

about the best alternative is to use a remote rcon to kcik someone to make space. Shitty but no other options