Who is this guy ?

• Hello, I was playing ffa for a long time. Im rank 30, I farmed it in ffas. I saw one player, his name is EtErNaL_Tordoc, he is winning almost every time i saw him. Once he wined 7 times in a row, is it possible ? He is rank 44 and in the server was even higher ranks then him. But he wins anyway. I don´t know any other player such god in ffa. He isn´t cheater or something like that ? I saw their clan, they are almost every time first when I see them in ffa. Sorry for my very bad English…

• Winning FFA doesn’t really mean much.

Nice try, Tordoc. Winning FFA with Messer feints isn’t any kind of accomplishment.

• He’s from russian mafia.

• Mod

Free for all makes me feel guilty. It’s honestly just running around disrupting good duels and killing the bloody people. That’s how you win. There really is no honour or hard earned kills for 90% of it.

• Don’t even get me started on this lot. I made a post about this E bunch a while ago. Censored and utter g****s.

• @Tyoson:

Free for all makes me feel guilty. It’s honestly just running around disrupting good duels and killing the bloody people. That’s how you win. There really is no honour or hard earned kills for 90% of it.

If you play like that, then sure. Personally I never interrupt duels. If I want a kill, I wait until one of them is dead and then go for it, but I would never crash into other people dueling. Well, I have probably done it a couple times but most of the time I don’t. The only exception would be if one of them breaks out of the duel to attack me, then I’m going full LMB spin mode and killing whoever I can get lulz.

• Mod

@Jon:

If you play like that, then sure. Personally I never interrupt duels. If I want a kill, I wait until one of them is dead and then go for it, but I would never crash into other people dueling. Well, I have probably done it a couple times but most of the time I don’t. The only exception would be if one of them breaks out of the duel to attack me, then I’m going full LMB spin mode and killing whoever I can get lulz.

That’s the honourable way to do it, but that’s not the way to win FFA.

• It’s Free For All, let the little boys duel elsewhere. Here, they play by the RULES OF SPARRRTTAA

• whos this crushed guy?? always going 60-3 in TOs or some crazy score like that. must b hacking.

• @CRUSHED:

whos this crushed guy?? always going 60-3 in TOs or some crazy score like that. must b hacking.

Who indeed. Anyone heard of him?

• Some scrub that plays a niche game I think. Probably lives in EU getting shot at by russians.

• Spends his free time in between gaming sessions trying to build up the courage to open his window and shout at those gypsies who keep cutting through his backyard.

• Mod

Probably always gets crushed by other players and that’s how he got his name.

• I thought it was the name of a marshmellow of brand of candy floss hehe. I do remember many years ago kicking
    an Entire Q3 Clan off our public server call Sin. He might be one of those risen from the tomb ;p

• @loin:

I thought it was the name of a marshmellow of brand of candy floss hehe. I do remember many years ago kicking
    an Entire Q3 Clan off our public server call Sin. He might be one of those risen from the tomb ;p

I almost never understand what you’re saying completely but I like your style tbh.

As to the OP, who is that guy? Some douchebag who’s really good at kill-stealing.

• I find it hard not to be #1 on public. Even if you just run slash-spamming into your enemies it’s almost impossible not to be on the first place