Fov Examples 90 to 150

• idd it creates the perceived speed but deceives your opponent. If person A can simply spin around person B
    at very high fov faster then he can turn his mouse around then its debatable. Imo TB could take it out
    of the console cvars and force players to use the slider limit on the game menu.

• @loin:

Lies tbh I used 90 , 97 or 105 in q3ctf leagues. It was capped at 120 by strict rules of comp.
    As you can see from movement at fov 120 upwards you can practically run around other
    players as if they are stationary esp the fov 90 to 105 players. Ask any very high fov user
    in Chivalry , they like the speed and space of very high fovs idd. My defrag videos are
    fov 90. I welcome to be the tester of Chiv2 and TB might send me a vip invite tbh.

hahahhahahhaha

no.

• oie its in the post my vip invite to Chiv2 tester

• @loin:

idd it creates the perceived speed but deceives your opponent. If person A can simply spin around person B
    at very high fov faster then he can turn his mouse around then its debatable. Imo TB could take it out
    of the console cvars and force players to use the slider limit on the game menu.

The two things are completely unrelated. Your FOV doesn’t affect what your opponent sees at all. You can run around in circles regardless of your FOV, but you will be running at the same speed all day long.

• It seems to me your just a newbie gamer with no idea in the world of fps games tbh.
    I really can’t take you as a serious gamer considering you support archer scripting
    and think team trolling in FFA with voices is ok. I said perceived speed also.
    After your first mention of speed. Lets look at it another way.
    If very high fovs made no difference then why are so many using
    130 upto 160 ?

This video was posted in community content but you stuck your first comical taint on it

So that’s how the high ranks swing their weapons so fast

Then you moved it to off topic. You better decide what side of the fence your on tbh.
    Are you a moderator with objectivity or just a regular troll with power?

• I dunno what you’re on about. Is it even possible for you to have a normal conversation without getting all righteously indignant?

If you disagree with what I said then present a clear argument. It’s hard to understand.

• Do not engage Loin in discussion. I seriously think it might be harmfully exhausting for the mind.
    I don’t even try to understand what he’s on about anymore, let alone those strange pictures of his.

• whats the default fov in chivalry?

• @zombojoe:

whats the default fov in chivalry?

105 is the default FOV.

• whatevs court cat

be FOVhakn speed up to vroom levels all day

• @H:

whatevs court cat

be FOVhakn speed up to vroom levels all day

i want what youre having and i want to know what fov you play at

• H E X E N jenkem is best jenkem. i’ll send balloons

used to play 96 back in the day, 103 for shield setups.

now its all 3rd P 120 fov

• @Noxin:

105 is the default FOV.

I thought it was 90 ? After consideration increasing mine to 105 is not an option atm. Watching the
    Complete MacGyver series is priority tbh.

• Default used to be 95, but was upped to 105 when they implemented the new first person cameras.

• loin what do you think about this vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9lVN5_-bNE

• thats a girl isn’t it? Its that gothic artist pew pew. These kinds of video’s don’t brew in my teapot as do Quality herbs.

• Mod

@rumpelstiltskin:

loin what do you think about this vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9lVN5_-bNE

That gives me a headache just looking at it. I can just imagine someone watching me play in that FOV over my shoulder and saying “what the fuck is this shit”

• @Tyoson:

That gives me a headache just looking at it. I can just imagine someone watching me play in that FOV over my shoulder and saying “what the fuck is this shit”

Well, as it being chivalry it doesn’t really matter what FOV you got, the guy watching over your shoulder will still be saying “What the fuck is this shit?”

• Mod

@Jonystrom:

Well, as it being chivalry it doesn’t really matter what FOV you got, the guy watching over your shoulder will still be saying “What the fuck is this shit?”

Now they’ve fixed the texture streaming bug, maybe not so much :P

• (HF)/1.5 = HST
    (LF)*1.5 = LST
    Fov Formula for Pro gamers.