Nerf to all daggers

• @Jon:

I’m just saying, it would be fair. And I’ve heard there’s a balance patch coming up, so I hope you’re taking notes here TB.

You have longer and stronger weapon in your hands and you think that daggers not being able to flinch is fair? Come on. Daggers would be utterly useless.

• @Kreittis:

You have longer and stronger weapon in your hands and you think that daggers not being able to flinch is fair? Come on. Daggers would be utterly useless.

its like when waiting for a scrim to start, you start to tk and you hit trade all your teammates because they cant flinch you

makes for fun times with the maul ( and long respawn times)

• I have always believed that daggers should not be able to block weapons that are over a certain damage amount or just…it can’t block bigger weapons.

It’s pretty ridiculous to charge up behind an archer and overhead him with a zweihander or a some other big arse weapon, only for him to live because he didn’t stand still and he got hit in the hand or foot or something, then block your next big slow attack, after whipping out his little knife, followed up by stabbity stab stabby death due to flinching.

Either that, or make it so if blocking a heavier weapon with a dagger, it staggers the player.

• Here we go again…

• Well if I can point out for those of you who think that daggers are not OP, they do as much damage as a 1H SOW (almost), and don’t talk to me about getting outreached cos my SOW get outreached by a MAA with a broadsword which is half the length.

• @50ShadesofClay:

stupid idea.

they were lengthened though because of the bubble, and i don’t think they ever got shortened again after the bubble got removed so they still have the range. I know this is true for the broad, not sure about the other two.

I even made poll about reverting dagger buffs but most people were against it so I don’t give a crap anymore. Daggers are bullshit.

• @Monsteri:

Daggers aren’t op, their only strength is facehug gambling which can easily be matrix’d.

I don’t know what kind of peasants you’ve been fighting, but a good player can’t be “easily matrix’d”. And trust me, I know that better than anyone. I’m an excellent matrixer.

@Otreum:

Either that, or make it so if blocking a heavier weapon with a dagger, it staggers the player.

This is also a great idea.

• Daggers seem fine to me, really. Shortsword outshines them all if you’re just going for quick stabs, anyway.

I wouldn’t like seeing a health drain even when you succesfully parried. Doesn’t fit with the rest of the game.
    Parrying a maul with a dagger already costs quite a bit of stamina, though I wouldn’t say it costs enough. Maybe exaggerate that a little more?

• @Rickvs:

Daggers seem fine to me, really. Shortsword outshines them all if you’re just going for quick stabs, anyway.

I wouldn’t like seeing a health drain even when you succesfully parried. Doesn’t fit with the rest of the game.
    Parrying a maul with a dagger already costs quite a bit of stamina, though I wouldn’t say it costs enough. Maybe exaggerate that a little more?

As I said, should be an instant stagger or the attack breaks right through. If someone with a dagger wants to get down and dirty with someone swinging a maul, there should be consequences :P

• @Otreum:

As I said, should be an instant stagger or the attack breaks right through. If someone with a dagger wants to get down and dirty with someone swinging a maul, there should be consequences :P

Someone with a maul shouldn’t use it vs dagger….

• @Rickvs:

Daggers seem fine to me, really. Shortsword outshines them all if you’re just going for quick stabs, anyway.

you cant parry a maul more than 3 times with a dagger

• Nerf all archer weapons so that they’re comparable to cudgel.

Honestly archers should have a massive disadvantage in melee, and they currently don’t.

• I don’t think they’re good but they’re stupidly fast and skill-less to use. Retarded fast spammy weapons are just lame in general. Back stab is dumb and the fact that they can 3 shot vans easily is pretty dumb.

• @SOC:

Nerf all archer weapons so that they’re comparable to cudgel.

Honestly archers should have a massive disadvantage in melee, and they currently don’t.

^ Right there. The man speaks reason.

• This post is deleted!

• Yeah……that’s what daggers are supposed to do. Please just stop making posts, your ideas are terrible and seems to just be calling for anything that beats you to be nerfed or removed.

• wah wah i got killed by an archer in melee

nerf all archers secondaries

• @zombojoe:

wah wah i got killed by an archer in melee

nerf all archers secondaries

Actually I kill others as archer in melee a lot easier than I kill with anything knight.

wah wah i actually died 1vs8 archer melee, don’t nerf

• @SOC:

Actually I kill others as archer in melee a lot easier than I kill with anything knight.

wah wah i actually died 1vs8 archer melee, don’t nerf

you must live in opposite world

• Mod

@SOC:

Nerf all archer weapons so that they’re comparable to cudgel.

I was using sling and cudgel last night. Sticks and stones really do break bones.