What a joke

• Launch the game to wait 5 minutes for loading times to join a server with friends.

Join the game. CMW.exe has stopped working.

Launch the game to wait 5 minutes for loading times to join a server with friends.

join a game. Leave game to join another server. Game crashes.

Texture not loading ingame due to another shitty bug that still hasn’t been hotfixed.

Time wasted on a pointless shitty UI patch instead of maintenance and balance patches.

Everytime I play this game it is the same.

What a joke.

This game is the only game I know that gets indirectly worse with each update the studio makes.

It’s funny but sad at the same time.

• I have to restart the game every time the map changes or when I leave a server.

• Join a server.

Server is full.

Back to server browser.

Server browser doesn’t show any servers.

Open console.

Type “exit”.

http://i.imgur.com/gcFEIGx.png

• @OBI-WAN:

Time wasted on a pointless shitty UI patch instead of maintenance and balance patches.

I like being able to save loadouts, the rest of the UI changes did not improve the game, just created more instability - crashing on exit, single player messed up and the other issues which appear to be video card specific.

• I can’t quit the game without it freezing and requiring the task manager and lots of time to fix.

It’s not the new UI’s fault, however the new UI was likely taking time away from fixing the very basic issues that plague this game on a patch-to-patch basis.

• launch chiv MW (dont accidentally launch DW)

join duelyard

game crash.exe

verify game cash - 4 files have failed to exist

rinse and repeat

Give up and try reinstall…this of course doesnt fix anything

• At least when I try to the exit the game the menu stays open to let me admire what months of work accomplished.

• adminrestartmap

loading…

loading…

loading…

CMW.exe has stopped working.

:(

• Restarting or reconnecting now has a cool lotto added to it for me; a nifty 50% chance of some cool epilepsy-inducing flashes followed by the all so famous no-sound bug.

• Mod

*Open Chivalry on Steam.
    *Wait about 5 to 10 years for the game to finally load up while listening to the chime of steam notifications in the background I can’t check.
    *Open Server browser.
    *See 57 full below rank 15 servers, one full FFA server and one 32 player TO server with one spot free.
    *Double click TO server
    *Wait as game hangs on connecting pop up box
    *Be told game failed to connect.
    *Go to fridge and grab a beer.
    *Double click server again
    *“Server full”
    *Skull entire contents of beer
    *Go to fridge and grab beer
    *Come back and double click server again
    *Server joined
    *Play for 2 maps and start getting my eye in.
    *Game crashes at end of second map.
    *Skull entire contents of beer, fly kick computer and go and do study instead.

• textures constantly do not load now, no matter the map. they’ll pop in some 10 minutes later or not at all

and yes, game crashes upon exit, lol. hangs for like 20 seconds before I finally just CAD and close the process myself.

lmfao you cant even quit properly. game is joke what you gonna do?

• i have to end the process to quit chivalry

i think TBS has a saboteur at this rate

• tbs is its own saboteur

• Tb is the Third Man hehe. Great spy spoof

• @H:

textures constantly do not load now, no matter the map. they’ll pop in some 10 minutes later or not at all

and yes, game crashes upon exit, lol. hangs for like 20 seconds before I finally just CAD and close the process myself.

lmfao you cant even quit properly. game is joke what you gonna do?

You’re not supposed to close it in game, gotta alt+tab and ctrl+shift+esc then end cmw.exe process.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

You’re not supposed to close it in game, gotta alt+tab and ctrl+shift+esc then end cmw.exe process.

I always forget and try to exit in game, which only leaves me the CAD option, as CSE and Alt+tab doesn’t work if you have already tried to quit.

always have to CAD to splash so I can open task manager. it then windows and I can see the desktop and finally quit

reminds me of the first assassins creed for PC. like 8 steps to quit that game properly

• -Start Chivalry
    -wait about 15 seconds
    -join filtered server
    -play chiv and have fun for hours
    -leave server and game
    -wait about 30 seconds
    -done

• -start killing floor
    -play killing floor
    -quit killing floor

no retarded pauses, no inane load times, no crashes or freezes, runs on same engine

• @H:

-start killing floor
    -play killing floor
    -quit killing floor

no retarded pauses, no inane load times, no crashes or freezes, runs on same engine

It’s amazing that a studio managed to be more incompetent than Tripwire.

• C:MW was the first (and hopefully last) program that managed to take down my entire internet for about a minute on server list refresh. This was sometime after beta as well, although ive seen more stable alphas than chiv’s current state

Someone needs to walk through the TB studio with a whip and dish out justice; why make a fun and unique game just to fuck everyone over who supports it?