Crossbow Bolts should have way more drop

• 50% less damage on projectiles and no flinch when

• @rumpelstiltskin:

50% less damage on projectiles and no flinch when

When bows fire 300m

• Seriously, the most annoying thing about projectiles is the instaflinch that was introduced so that shortbow could be useful against warbow. I sincerly do not care about shortbow vs Warbow when it ruins the rest of the game. Remove projectile nerf in release or during a parry please.

• projectile flinch never made sense

gets me killed a lot when i fail to parry a maul because i get flinched during parry

tbs pls

• @zombojoe:

projectile flinch never made sense

gets me killed a lot when i fail to parry a maul because i get flinched during parry

tbs pls

The trade off for that is the guy with the maul could be hit instead.

• yeah but team flinch got removed

• Flinch everything is totally crap and easily the most frustrating mechanic in the game, even more than blinding firepots that do AOE unblockable damage.

• Why do people want to nerf the range on archer weapons? All good archers shoot from close-medium range anyway where they can lead their shots reasonably. Long range is nothing but luck and good archers never just lob arrows across the map because they rarely ever hit.

• @Noxin:

Why do people want to nerf the range on archer weapons? All good archers shoot from close-medium range anyway where they can lead their shots reasonably. Long range is nothing but luck and good archers never just lob arrows across the map because they rarely ever hit.

well long range shots on xbows happen pretty regularly. Zombo is traumatized from dealing with JP :)

• @Karasu:

well long range shots on xbows happen pretty regularly. Zombo is traumatized from dealing with JP :)

lawl like i said he never shot at me

my frustrations came from a pub game recently where all 4 of the enemy team archers were crossbows

they would just shoot you from across the map lmao

i wanted to play maul knight but they forced me to go warbow broadheads :/

• Why Bow when you can Crossbow!

• @Toll:

Why Bow when you can Crossbow!

im 2 impatient at reloading i like to be active

• @zombojoe:

they would just shoot you from across the map lmao

If pub archers managed to consistently shoot you from “across the map”, I’m willing to bet you were running in straight lines.

You never run in straight lines.

• You never run in straight lines.

They should have told those two chicks that in Prometheus…

• Increase sling range so I can hit archers up on the wall of stoneshill more easily.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

50% less damage on projectiles and no flinch when

seriously this is the only way to balance archers

people who disagree have no clue how broken this class is because they only play shitty pubs

i remember this pug a week ago that had 3 good archers on the defending team in a 6v6 and it was fucking unplayable

UNPLAYABLE

this class is completely broken on fundamental level in this game

• @CRUSHED:

seriously this is the only way to balance archers

people who disagree have no clue how broken this class is because they only play shitty pubs

i remember this pug a week ago that had 3 good archers on the defending team in a 6v6 and it was fucking unplayable

UNPLAYABLE

this class is completely broken on fundamental level in this game

Just use a shield! Sorry I had to.

I agree, archers ruin games. I’ve been in pubs when there’s only about 6 people in each team. On stoneshill the agatha team had 4 archers. Shit is fuckkkkkkkkked. I know people don’t like the whole realism argument, but come on. Flinch in release from a bloody flimsy arrow when you’re a stocky knight is crap.

• inb4 Lemonator comes with his brilliant “buff shield and smoke” solutions.

In other news, archers are still doing too much damage, considering that the projectiles they launch are fast, unparriable and can be shot around shields. They also have the omnipotent flinch that can cancel parries and has 100% flinch in release, no matter if you are running or not.

Range is the only thing that is not ridiculous about archer projectiles, git gud bombo zoe.

• @Kreittis:

inb4 Lemonator comes with his brilliant “buff shield and smoke” solutions.

In other news, archers are still doing too much damage, considering that the projectiles they launch are fast, unparriable and can be shot around shields. They also have the omnipotent flinch that can cancel parries and has 100% flinch in release, no matter if you are running or not.

Range is the only thing that is not ridiculous about archer projectiles, git gud bombo zoe.

It would be cool if you could could deflect arrows like in the laserswords mod actually.

• @Monsteri:

Not like I support realism arguments but… most crossbows do fire longer distances than bows, one I built myself managed to reach odd 500m…

I think modern crossbows are capable of firing further distances than bows, however in medieval times I believe it was the other way round.