I dont know what im even doing here but read this

• So i was playing me some chivalry with a friend.
    We joined a official FFA server and some other knights joined us and we rekt the hostile ones.
    I mostly play as knight with poleaxe or sword of war. (pls no hurt mi)
    I decided to try out the heavy flail once again sense i was somewhat good with it and i notised that i could not select the tower shield with the flail unlike before.
    What im saying is that you should be able to use the heater shield whenever you want.
    With or without the flails.
    As i earlier said i usually play with either poleaxe or sword of war, i think it would be cool to have the heater shield as a passive sense it can block faster which is gonna be very helpfull against those pesky man at arms with their one handed weapons.
    No i wont use the kite shield beacuse it doesnt cover my shoulders.
    While the heater shield does.
    Atleast from what i know.
    Most archers dont target your legs just your head.
    If its a experienced archer ill just run left and right i guess?

Overall:
    Make the heater shield for knight unlocked so you can allways equip it as a passive.

• Apparently the Heater shield is overpowered if you have a flail but not OP with any other weapon. Go figure.

• Mod

@gregcau:

Apparently the Heater shield is overpowered if you have a flail but not OP with any other weapon. Go figure.

Hahaha. I’m not sure why we can’t use it for any class, but this seems like the only reason that makes sense.

Also, I always sling at shield knights legs. It’s good fun. I feel the whole “If you hate archers so much, just use a shield” argument is stupid, and I like to prove that by going for shield knights more than I do other players.