Minimum rank official TO servers please

• I’m not quite sure what to think of these low rank servers. While I’m happy to have the LMB mashing noobs kept in a separate enclosure, my concerns are that they don’t learn to do anything else there, and they’ll hit rank 16 and bring their LMB mashing to any rank servers. And down here the 100%FF official server is the most popular 32 slot TO server so the presence of LMB mashing teammates is felt more than ever. Is LMB mashing through teammates the only way to learn how to mouse wheel?

I want an official TO server down here with a minimum rank of 35. 100% FF might actually work out with minimum ranks. If the noobies get their get sanctuary safe from high-rank enemies, we should get our sanctuary safe from low-rank teammates!

• There are two of them if you look closely.

Never seen them with players on.

I’d rather there be no low rank servers at all so they all learn how to play faster.

• @lemonater47:

There are two of them if you look closely.

Never seen them with players on.

I’d rather there be no low rank servers at all so they all learn how to play faster.

But muh safe-haven!

• I think OP is after a minimum rank e.g. a server that’s rank 35+ only. Probably with the idea that more experienced players will play the objective rather than just playing tdm style as a lot of the newer players do

• @MonkeyFiend:

I think OP is after a minimum rank e.g. a server that’s rank 35+ only. Probably with the idea that more experienced players will play the objective rather than just playing tdm style as a lot of the newer players do

That’s what I was referring to. There’s 2 of them. Only 1s official though.

The talk about low rank servers was something different. Remove them so they learn NOT to mash LMB through team mates like they currently learn how to do on low rank servers it seems. I mean I’m seeing rank 16-20s mashing through everyone not giving a shit.

• Why does it seem the CMW community in general keeps going round in circles with the same kind of discussions?The community is too small to be segregated further.

• Well there IS a tip on the loading screen which tells you not to do it.

• Mod

@MonkeyFiend:

I think OP is after a minimum rank e.g. a server that’s rank 35+ only. Probably with the idea that more experienced players will play the objective rather than just playing tdm style as a lot of the newer players do

A lot of high ranks just play TDM in TO servers as well though haha.