Volume of the intro videos

• I use voice chat programs whenever I play chiv, so I have the in-game volume very low (2% master volume), however when I first load the game the intro videos for both UE3 and Torn Banner have full max volume and it blasts my ears off every time. Would it be possible to make the game recognise your volume settings before playing these videos so they’re quieter?

• option to skip the launcher and open CMW directly: -cmw

• That crashes me :/

• Can you skip the intro movies by pressing the mouse button? If not, that means the game is still loading behind the videos.
    Removing the intro videos with the command won’t decrease the load time, so you’ll still have to wait for a black screen to finish loading.

• @B4RK:

Can you skip the intro movies by pressing the mouse button? If not, that means the game is still loading behind the videos.
    Removing the intro videos with the command won’t decrease the load time, so you’ll still have to wait for a black screen to finish loading.

Not necessarily, some games just have unskippable logos etc. because hail corporate.

Chivalry videos can be skipped with at least ESC-key. But why do that when you can just disable intro videos with one simple option?

• In the Unreal engine intro videos are always loud. This goes back as far as Painkiller. For some reason the engine doesn’t allow you to change the volume.