[WIP] Super Chivalry Bros. Mod

• The more damage you take, the more you get knocked back.

Steam Workshop page:
    Super Chivalry Bros.

Recommended maps:
    AOCTD-Darkforest_XL_p
    AOCLTS-Darkforest_XL_p
    AOCFFA-Arena3_p
    AOCLTS-Arena3_p
    AOCKOTH-Moor_p
    AOCTD-Shipyard_p
    AOCFFA-Shipyard_p
    AOCTO-Citadel_p
    AOCTO-Hillside_P
    AOCFFA-Hillside_P
    AOCKOTH-Hillside_P

• Are there ring outs // getting knocked into the sky?
    That’d probably require altering the maps to remove the invis walls

• LOL gotta’ try this

• A video would be great. You will get more downloads and subscribers with more media on your workshop page.

• @Gauntlet:

Are there ring outs // getting knocked into the sky?
    That’d probably require altering the maps to remove the invis walls

Yeah, the list of recommended maps all have some sort of environmental instakill, but this mod will need to be played with custom maps to reach its maximum potential.

I think getting launched into the sky could be accomplished by covering the ceiling with some sort of instakill volume. Another thing that would be cool is covering the ceiling and walls with spikes (like the ones in the arena map).

I’ll test some custom maps later and add them to the list. I’m accepting suggestions too.

@Otreum:

A video would be great. You will get more downloads and subscribers with more media on your workshop page.

Lots of people tell me that… but I’m just too lazy :P

• @Camponês:

Yeah, the list of recommended maps all have some sort of environmental instakill, but this mod will need to be played with custom maps to reach its maximum potential.

I think getting launched into the sky could be accomplished by covering the ceiling with some sort of instakill volume. Another thing that would be cool is covering the ceiling and walls with spikes (like the ones in the arena map).

I’ll test some custom maps later and add them to the list. I’m accepting suggestions too.

Lots of people tell me that… but I’m just too lazy :P

Hahahah, Colosseum :P

….When I figure out why it’s all messed up since yesterday.

• Mod

Hell yeaaaaah :D I wanna try this :D