I can only find 3rd person perspective servers

• I change the perspective filter from third person to any then hit either save or accept. Then for some reason when I refresh the server list no servers come up so I have to reboot. Then after rebooting the filters are back to third person only. This is a joke.

• Try using the Steam server browser.

• For some reason my saved filters always default back to third person only.

• Do you set it to “all” and then hit the save button? The “accept” button only makes the changes temporarily… I think.

Mine also saved the third person setting, but didn’t actually show it (it said “all”). But when I saved it and relaunched again it was fine.

• I saved my filters, yes.

• @dudeface:

Do you set it to “all” and then hit the save button? The “accept” button only makes the changes temporarily… I think.

Mine also saved the third person setting, but didn’t actually show it (it said “all”). But when I saved it and relaunched again it was fine.

As I said in the post, I tried both. The problem is that when I try refreshing the browser no servers come up. This was not happening earlier in the day, neither was this issue with the filters.

• Interesting…

In any case, that setting is saved in UDKUI.ini, in the [AOC.AOCView_Frontend_JoinGame] section.
    Set “Perspective=0” in the SavedFilter=(….) line.

Maybe that’ll fix it. Mine saves fine, it just doesn’t seem to load and display the perspective portion correctly.

• I’ll give it a try tomorrow. Is anyone else having similar issues with the server browser?

• There are 2 first person servers in Australia. 1 has 100% team damage.

In deadliest warrior 70% of Australian servers are 1st person.