I want blood

• I have just finished Dragon Age 2 yesterday, and i thought about something from this game that will look so badass in CMW if it was implemented. :queen:
    I speak about that :
    http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/images/da2blood.jpg

Nah i don’t speak about those giant tities, but random generate blood on skin who stay during the whole fight! BADASS looking warriors!

• AoC had this in a way, the more you were hurt the more blood would show, and it would stay there if you stayed at low health. I’m almost positive they’ll add this in CMW

• I know but it’s a little different in fact, they can still add them both. I don’t think it is too hard to add it without being presumptuous. It was very satisfying in Dragon Age 2 to see characters (not only the one you play) covered in blood while hitting someone.
    It’s just look cool, of course it’s not something important, but if they judge it easy to add and no time costing at all, why not ?
    I love little details that makes a game feel attractive, even if it is in a painful and bloody way. :D

• Point your browser to our media page, check out the slideshow movie. If you look closely on the bodies about 16 seconds in, then you will see that there are dynamic blood splatted on the player models.

• Developer

We’re looking into the possibility of a gore system that will make both AoC and Dragon age 2 look like kiddies play. More details to come but if it works, it is going to be appropriately medieval :D.

• You are awesome. It’s like every single thing i will love to see in the game, you already thought about implementing it.
    Freaking magicians. 8-)

• @Tibberius:

We’re looking into the possibility of a gore system that will make both AoC and Dragon age 2 look like kiddies play. More details to come but if it works, it is going to be appropriately medieval :D.

I’d tell you to be careful with that, but I guess ESRB rating doesn’t mean shit if your game is digital distribution only.

• @SlyGoat:

I’d tell you to be careful with that, but I guess ESRB rating doesn’t mean shit if your game is digital distribution only.

Implying any under the age of 15 can learn the basic controls of AOC without help without rage quitting and uninstall the game because he got pwned.

• Developer

Well once you’ve got decapitations in you might as well go for it all right? :D

• @Tibberius:

Well once you’ve got decapitations in you might as well go for it all right? :D

Damn right!

• @Tibberius:

Glorious. Keep us posted.

• Will the final blood appear fluid? By that I mean will you see a kind of 3D blood flow on the ground or armour based on the damage dealt and with which weapon?

• on a more sadistic note……
    do dead people become ragdolls or are there going to be a few ‘stumbling’ animations for decap death like in tf2?

• @Campin:

‘stumbling’ animations for decap death

• :mrgreen:

• Hi, i saw the last video and wondered if you could add some “geyser” blood feeling to the particles effects when you cut an opponent’s arm or leg etc. Because for the moment it seems you are cutting an unorganic, nearly robotic body ! :)
    Something in that line without being overdone : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqEjnAt-Z40

• You want blood? He wants blood… this is not your SP games, the blood here is dinamic and realistic. Gore and real bloody PvP (Remember this… gore PvP).

• Loving the game concept and videos, fantastic job on the art as well!

I would love to see volumetric/particle based blood, I find the sprite blood looks quite 2d and fake unfortunately.

Any ideas if this is possible?

• well i think decaps and chopped of limbs is already as far as we should go…. i mean adding wounds in like the body area ( kinda dark messiah style but better) i can live with but srsly guys. i dont wanna see insides go outsides or at least have a chance to choose the aoc bloodlevel. i mean yea i wanna see him bleeding but im not freaking jason.

• I want to rip out peoples intestines and use them as whips against my foes.

I want to craft bone swords from the spines of fallen enemies.

I want to use my opponents dismembered arm as a club.

No I’m not serious