Secret Maps on Official Servers?

• First of I’m pretty new to this forum, so I don’t really know how it’s working around here. Anyways I’d just want to know which maps that works on the official servers that’s not written in console.

Example:

CastleCliff_P

CastleAssault_P

Can you fill up on it? :)

• Open console, type in getserversdkmaps to see if that server has any. But they disabled customs on officials awhile ago I think, they’re worried about people who don’t have unlimited bandwidth.

• @SOC:

Open console, type in getserversdkmaps to see if that server has any. But they disabled customs on officials awhile ago I think, they’re worried about people who don’t have unlimited bandwidth.

I votechanged map to CastleCliff_P on official server 10min ago. It works.

• Did admins just change it? Because now it doesn’t seem to work anymore.

• Please do not vote in custom maps on official servers even though you might have the capabilities to do so.
    These maps are part of the map contest, they are not secret maps.

• It’s not actually supposed to work this way! Maybe the problem got fixed.

• @SOC:

I think, they’re worried about people who don’t have unlimited bandwidth.

What year is it?

• @afiNity:

What year is it?

It’s a semi-common practice with American ISP’s. They can get away with it because of their monopolies.

• I’m in the UK and apparently live in the countryside, so I manage a massive 3.5mb downstream atm. So if a servers is hosting custom maps, by the time I’ve downloaded them, it’s usually the end of the round and I start downloading the next one :P

would be nice to be able to fetch all the maps on a server in advance and queue them for download

• @Knifelegs:

Please do not vote in custom maps on official servers even though you might have the capabilities to do so.
    These maps are part of the map contest, they are not secret maps.

Well they are there and they do work. We used to do it all the time lol. Everyone has or at least had the capabilities to do so. I for know if the maps were removed or not.