Inquisitor Set Purchased But Not Available

• I already went to steam support about this, since I figured it was a problem with their store, but since they are less than helpful and haven’t replied to my ticket in a week, I decided to come here.

I purchased the Dreadnaught armor and it works great! I love the skin and how it looks. I also love the Inq skin, so I bought that too, however steam choked on itself and made an error during the transaction.

Now there’s $7.99 missing from my steam wallet and I don’t have access to the Inq armor (it tells me I still need to purchase it).

I gave steam support screen shots and told them that I believe the problem is on their end, since my error was an issue on the steam overlay, and they decided that silence is their best course of action rather than just refunding my purchase.

I have both purchases under my history in steam that I can screenshot for the support staff here, but I’d prefer not to post them on this thread where everyone can see it. I’m hoping the TB staff can unlock the armor for me, manually, so I don’t have to deal with steam.

• Have you tried reïnstalling the game? (not kidding, in some cases this can fix a “DLC not available”-issue.)

• I verified my cache and re-installed after that didn’t work, and whenever I go to the DLC it just says I need to buy it to use it :/

• As long as you don’t get a response from Steam, it might be worth a try to somehow gather proof of your purchase, bill of sale or whatever, and contact Torn Banner about it, maybe they can get it to work.

• I figured this was my best shot. How do I contact someone from the studio itself?

• Developer

Hi Kalafonte,

Sorry to hear you are having issues after your purchase.

Could you either PM me your steam name or send an email to contact@tornbanner.com?

From there we can verify your purchase from Steam and we can give you the model.

fyi
    verifying the cache or reinstalling the game will not resolve anything with our Micro Transaction purchases…that may solve a Steam DLC issue(eg. if you couldn’t play DW for instance)

• @tehKage:

verifying the cache or reinstalling the game will not resolve anything with our Micro Transaction purchases…that may solve a Steam DLC issue(eg. if you couldn’t play DW for instance)

Hmm, that’s odd. Are you sure about that?
    Many users on the Steam Forums reported the same issue and I do recall some claiming it was fixed once they verified their game files.
    Then again, the average intelligence on the Steam Forums is questionable.

• Developer

@Rickvs:

Then again, the average intelligence on the Steam Forums is questionable.

No comment.

With regards to our micro transactions, the purchase information is stored elsewhere, so nothing other than the model assets themselves are stored on your local machine.

Other steam DLC is purchased and downloaded to your local machine, perhaps that is what the steam community was talking about.