Rotation speed limitation while attacking.

• Please remove this. I dont understand how can some people not be affected by this. I see people doing full 360 without even being slowed. Does this only happen in 1st person ? Maybe they play in 3rd ? It’s really annoying.

• What do you mean by full 360? Reverse overhead?

• Turnspeed is reverse accelerated during swings, so the more you move your mouse the less you turn ingame (and vice-versa). It’s capped to a point so you can’t spin super fast, but it’s possible to get a good range of movement.

1st and 3rd person don’t affect sensitivity or turnspeed in any way, but 3rd person does make landing reverse attacks much easier.

• @gndo:

What do you mean by full 360? Reverse overhead?

Na. It’s more complex.
    Start with 180 turn first and pretend to backswing your opponent but instead turn around 180 again and lookdown oh.
    High level shit I know.

• 180 during windup + 180 during release = 360 degrees of get fucked.

Its so easy to miss your reverse overhead just to drag it back at the end of your swing.

• Mod

@randomlvl40+:

180 during windup + 180 during release = 360 degrees of get fucked.

Its so easy to miss your reverse overhead just to drag it back at the end of your swing.

I do this with dubaxe all the time. Usually still gets parried 90% of the time.

• Basically, you have to make less mouse movement in 3rd person, than in 1st person to achieve this. That’s what I meant. I lowered my settings to sensitivity 12 ingame, 6/11 windows, 400DPI, FOV 100, 1920x1080, mous accel off. At this point you can really notice something is not right with the difference of mouse movement required to spin in 1st and 3rd person.

At higher FOV and mouse sensitivity, it’s not so hard to move, since it counters the reverse acceleration. Even easier with mouse acceleration on.

• @Fitfit:

Basically, you have to make less mouse movement in 3rd person, than in 1st person to achieve this. That’s what I meant. I lowered my settings to sensitivity 12 ingame, 6/11 windows, 400DPI, FOV 100, 1920x1080, mous accel off. At this point you can really notice something is not right with the difference of mouse movement required to spin in 1st and 3rd person.

At higher FOV and mouse sensitivity, it’s not so hard to move, since it counters the reverse acceleration. Even easier with mouse acceleration on.

Did you read spook’s post?

It doesn’t matter how much dpi and sensitivity you use because turncap is locked during swings.

Also lol 4000 dpi.

• ^ He said 400 dpi.

• My mouse is at 300DPI can’t go any higher lol. Well at least it was 15 years ago.

But yeah there is a turnspeed cap and negative mouse acceleration. Even if you turn mouse acceleration off there’s still that. So the faster you move your hand the less far you actually turn.

• Rumpel is polish so he can’t count, don’t be mean to him!
    As mentioned earlier there’s a turnspeed cap already.

• Plot twist: I added one more 0 by missclick.

• Everyone should be mean to Rumpel, it’s necessary.

• I’m reporting y’all scrubs to Knifelegs for extensive bullying.