Pleas disable autobalance at the end.

• I already complained about this, I know but today, 3 minutes before the end, I got balanced in the other team, Agathians attacking the last objective of Hillside (The ships). This is really annoying. It’s even worst when you have 300 points and among the top players of the team. It should not be allowed during the 10 last minutes of the game, or maybe the 2 last objectives.

• the odd thing is that balance goes by the number of players has nothing to do with skill, yet someone can be allowed to join a team with more players effectively booting someone that has been there to the other team. People shouldn’t even be allowed to join a team with more players anyhow, thereby not requiring an autobalance to begin with… then you wouldn’t have all these autobalance issues.

• I think it was mentioned in the upcoming patch notes that they will be selecting people to autobalance from a pool of the most recently joined players. Should help.

• “…from a 1/5th of the most recently joined players on death”

I think I’m ok with this, though I don’t know why we don’t just go by k:d ratio and points

• @Sir:

“…from a 1/5th of the most recently joined players on death”

I think I’m ok with this, though I don’t know why we don’t just go by k:d ratio and points

Not KD, but points I’m fine with. +1