Evergreen duel - For all your duelling needs!

• “Evergreen is forever green until it dies.”

Inspired by Fürst von Butz’s Duelyard map, I have decided to make something of my own. So here it is: Evergreen!

"FREE DUEL" MAP

Workshop link - Click here!

Map features:

• A lush green environment filled with trees and flowers!
    • A Tree of life. (Green stuff heals).
    • Night time duel experience. (More like early dawn).
    • Solid performance (I personally get 120 FPS).
    • A House and a tent which allows you to change your loadout when being inside.
    • Old walls and towers (darkforest style) and an underground water system.
    • Excalibur.

This is still a BETA version of this map. Feedback and ideas are always welcome. Have fun!

RECOMMENDED SETTINGS WHILE PLAYING:

• DYNAMIC LIGHTNING.
    • FOLIAGE AND DETAILS AT LEAST ON MEDIUM.

• Nice. Does the map look good even without the recommended settings?

• Doesn’t work for some reason (no map found bla bla in game). Is this map really only 5.715 MB?

• Damn, turn this into a full forest map with daylight and ill insta play it and put it everywhere

• @B4RK:

Nice. Does the map look good even without the recommended settings?

Well… without the foliage on medium, grass looks kinda terrible (or isn’t there at all).
    You can still play without lightning tho, but it will be a bit darker. It’s hard to make a proper night-time without it being too dark and unplayable.

@rumpelstiltskin:

Doesn’t work for some reason (no map found bla bla in game). Is this map really only 5.715 MB?

Map size is actually ~15 MB. Workshop’s being a dick today, so i’ll fix this later.

@CRUSHED:

Damn, turn this into a full forest map with daylight and ill insta play it and put it everywhere

That will be my next project for sure. It’s hard to make thick, dense foliage as it consumes FPS soo much. Daylight, forest, got it.

• looks nice good job m8

• I tested the map out a bit on an american server, it played nicely on low settings. Well done, I like this map!