Fortification Map Contest Comes To a Glorious End

• Forgot to mention.
    Any chance you guys will be adding “Objective”-voice commands to these maps?

Edit: Woops, Smokingbobs beat me to it.

• Castle assault above Belmez/Kings Garden/Cove?

wot

Oh and uh, congratulations to all map makers and job well done.

• Oh yeah, speaking of which, mind hosting 2+ servers/region with theese maps on rotation so we can test them and report glitches to the creators?

• Congratulations to the winners!
    It was a tough one, that’s for sure!

• i dont see irillia on that list

• We are hosting the maps on 2 eq servers.

Denver - 20 man slot

Chicago - 26 man slot

Resolving bugs and getting umm all working on our server and will be in rotation 24/7 for a bit. Come join in when ya can.

Did my first run on Castle Assault, was really cool and fun to play

• Congrats to all the winners.

If there are bugs or stuckspots on the maps who do we report those to? TBS or the map makers?

• @Jonks!:

Congrats to all the winners.

If there are bugs or stuckspots on the maps who do we report those to? TBS or the map makers?

probably their respective threads

• WOOOW THANKS SO MUCH TB!
    you are amazing guys,

You are adding 5 maps!

Very good selection, I luv all of them,

King’s Garden was my secret favourite (if not my map xD)
    and Castle Assault’s duel thats my <3 (guys sory for this offtopic, but dont nurf archers rely don’t!)
    I agree with you on top 3,

Belmez is just epic epicness and Drunken, I played also earlier but just tday I had opportunity to play with almost full server and more times and it deserves it as well!

Lookig forward to official servers guys!

and I am so glad that you will provide us with servers! TB <3 :) :) :)

• opportunity to be added at some point so Cornharbor, Ore, Hideout, Corisca and many many others…… that all is coming xD

Big concratulations to winners!
    and NOT at all smaller congratulations to all of you guys,
    TB for being awesome xD,
    all community for suporting us
    and all mappers cuz everyone of us created sth special, remarkable, found some fans and supporters and we all made very good thing for our game and our community. :)

Hope to see you on the battlefield guys :)!

• @MiPu:

WOOOW THANKS SO MUCH TB!
    you are amazing guys,

You are adding 5 maps!

afaik only top 3 are getting added into the game

• Whaaaat, I really didn’t think I would come second. Thank you so much!

Congratulations to the other winners!

And you guys spelled my name wrong, again :D

• @Miene:

Whaaaat, I really didn’t think I would come second. Thank you so much!

Congratulations to the other winners!

And you guys spelled my name wrong, again :D

good job tho your map was really good

i played it a few times even before the testing times because it was in the kishido server map rotation for awhile now

• Castle assault first?

Never would I thought that with its bad spawns, kill volumes, invisible walls all over the place and a first objective that didn’t really make sense.

• @zombojoe:

i played it a few times even before the testing times because it was in the kishido server map rotation for awhile now

Yeah I played it there too. It was very fun even in early times.

Congratulations to all the winners. I look forward to playing your maps on a regular basis!
    There are a few runners up I am sure we will see get added (and net that $1000) too.

• Yes I’m looking forward to see all 7 winners get in the game That’s castle assault, kings garden, cove, belmez, drunken bazaar, irilla shore and On the edge.

7 New TO maps would be amazeballs. Its not bad having 14 TO maps total. I mean look at red orchestra 2. It has tons of maps. Which is good.

• @lemonater47:

Castle assault first?

Never would I thought that with its bad spawns, kill volumes, invisible walls all over the place and a first objective that didn’t really make sense.

just like coldfront and outpost then.

• @lemonater47:

7 New TO maps would be amazeballs. Its not bad having 14 TO maps total. I mean look at red orchestra 2. It has tons of maps. Which is good.

I can’t wait to play AOCTO_bridges_of_druzhina

Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again…

• @DokB:

I can’t wait to play AOCTO_bridges_of_druzhina

Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again…

Which is why we don’t have map voting on GON RO2 servers. We used to till bridges came along lol.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

afaik only top 3 are getting added into the game

no all 5

watch this
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/HSKV0B7Eo9k?autoplay=1

TB <3

• I can’t see Irilla and I see Belmez very bottom, It’s very strange