How to fix this game Part II

• Step I: Revert to alpha

Step II: ???

Step III: Profit

Why??? foot speed is ridiculous and makes footwork a joke, just run around and swing. It
    s actually a pro tactic lol. Animations are jittery and terrible. None of the weapon fixes suggested to TB in alpha were taken. Alpha was actually better than the real release tbh. O, and less damage for delayed/ accelerated swings? Why? If they copy/pasted chivs combat system in DW it would be 100% better, but moving it back to alpha will make the game better with 0 effort.

• That spartan shield bash from closed alpha doe.

• i think their idea is to have 2 different fighting styles between DW and MW so they are not exactly the same… the game would just be funner with TO… that would be all it needs to draw more interest from me personally.

people play dw to have fun and it’s probably not as competitive, but TO would be really awesome to mix all those classes in with.

CFTP wouldn’t hurt. The footspeed is the footspeed you can get used to it. If everyone can run fast, good people can fight good people with the speed and it would take more skill to kil them. Had plenty of great duels in that game. It just lacks a recovery/cftp so out of range hits always go punished but if it had recovery/cftp that wouldn’t happen.

and there were a ton of bugs/exploits in alpha mang, did you even play that shit!?

all it needs is recovery/cftp either or, and its needs TO to sustain fun game mode.

• I miss the old Viking shield throw. Pls bring back the frisbee.

• @Huggles:

Step I: Revert to alpha

Step II: ???

Step III: Profit

Why??? foot speed is ridiculous and makes footwork a joke, just run around and swing. It
    s actually a pro tactic lol. Animations are jittery and terrible. None of the weapon fixes suggested to TB in alpha were taken. Alpha was actually better than the real release tbh. O, and less damage for delayed/ accelerated swings? Why? If they copy/pasted chivs combat system in DW it would be 100% better, but moving it back to alpha will make the game better with 0 effort.

You never played the alpha lol.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @lemonater47:

You never played the alpha lol.

I did though :D And my best recommendation for how to fix DW, would be to uninstall. This game had a decent concept, but ended up playing like an unpolished knock-off of Chiv.

• @ChuckingIt:

I did though :D And my best recommendation for how to fix DW, would be to uninstall. This game had a decent concept, but ended up playing like an unpolished knock-off of Chiv.

I played it as well and got attached to the game.

Polish wise it was miles better than chivalry was at release and actually looked somewhat professional.

Surpringky there err is a dedicated deadliest warrior community who all think DW to be the superior game. And their opinions are more valid than most having spent hundreds of hours in both games rather than hundreds in just MW and less than an hour in DW.

It plays differently. You just got to adjust.

Lol huggles you did not play the alpha. 30 people tested the alpha. You weren’t one of them.

• bring back alpha pirate.

• @dudeface:

bring back alpha pirate.

With the blunderbuss sounding like a 16 inch cannon going off lol.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/69/HMSRodneyGunsElevated1940.jpg/300px-HMSRodneyGunsElevated1940.jpg

• Might you be thinking of the beta? Some of the things in the beta do need to make a return. The footspeed is great and I hope they don’t alter it. DW doesn’t need to be an exact MW clone.

DW just needs some dev love in general. No gameplay updates since the beta ended :(

• @rumpelstiltskin:

That spartan shield bash from closed alpha doe.

Exactly, never had fun playing with a shield before spartan bash from closed alpha.

• @Huggles:

Exactly, never had fun playing with a shield before spartan bash from closed alpha.

When were you in closed alpha?

2nd batch?

• needs TO, then i would play it. Idc about the current mechanics they’re good enough to play and have fun. Just need TO

• TO would be better.
    DW is funny but after some rounds i get bored doing same things.

• @ChuckingIt:

^sadly you can’t uninstall this shit as it’s the “same game” as MW somehow.

• @Xylvion:

^sadly you can’t uninstall this shit as it’s the “same game” as MW somehow.

• Oh Em Gee, since when? O: gotta do that at once.