My Cousin's Off Fighting Dragons

• And what do I get? Guard duty…

• I can see into the future, either A. knifelegs locks thread, or B monkeyfiend bans you for unconstructive posting. Or both. Lel

• They say syndicates of wizards have led a boycott of Imperial goods in the land of the Altmer.

• Nothing is better than some good old skyrim poop.

Good god, there is like 13 episodes of this.

• Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
    Do you get to the cloud district often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don’t.
    Psst I know who you are. Hail Sithis.

Every Bethesda game seems to have generic lines you hear 9567 times during a playthrough. Fallout 4 oughta have some goodies, they might even hire more than 5 voice actors.

• I used to be an adventurer like you.

• Then someone feinted me.

Now I am a Spectral Echo.

• Oy used to tell original jpkes.

• Then I started shitposting.

You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defence?
    Oblivion had better guards though. Stop criminal scum!

Oh Albert by the way ask me if I care. Go on do it. DO IT MAN. I’m here! Come and get me! Kill me kill me now DO IT KIILL MEE AAUUGH GET YA ASS TO MAAHS.

• i tip my fedora for oy the master of le memes

• I tip my tophat because fedoras are too mainstream. Mmm, yes, how quaint. Anyway I’ve been playing Skyrim and Far Cry 3 all week (oh my god far cry far cry oh my god) and I felt like bringing some Nordic spirit to the forums. You’re listening to 105.4 Mudcrab Radio, playing all the best hits from the first and second era, Tamriel’s number 1 station for all things bard. Up next is Ragnar the Red, but first, find out what all the shouting is about. The Dovahkiin is holding shouting lessons from his home in Whiterun. More on this story after the break. Don’t touch that Fus Roh Dial.

• If i hadnt played skyrim recently i wouldnt remember shit about it

most boring setting ever

full of milk drinkers

• It’s the only game I have to play other than Far Cry 3 atm. When I don’t have access to my computer I have a very limited selection of ps3 games to choose from. Skyrim on a console is kind of sickening, but what can ya do. Oblivion seems like it was so much better, but a lot of that is just nostalgia. In reality it had a convoluted UI system, a grind-fest of a main story, 100 dungeons that look identical, and 5 voice actors. And they had Patrick Stewart but he dies in the beginning anyway ffs. Although the Shivering Isles dlc was awesome, and horse armor. Moral of le story: install mods for both games. Lots of mods.

• oblivion had better gameplay/setting/quests

skyrim has better graphics top kek, its supar cashual, like shit you can just drink potions and heal instantly by opening a menu, seems balanced lol

• Wish i could play this game again. But its impossible to play without at least 200 mods to improve the game. And i cant use those mods cause im banned from the nexus for talking in its chat about remembering the times when i used to play games on a macbook pro with bootcamp, and it was so hot it burnt my nutsac real bad. Not even joking. The mods there have an extra chromosome.

• @Psyfon:

Wish i could play this game again. But its impossible to play without at least 200 mods to improve the game. And i cant use those mods cause im banned from the nexus for talking in its chat about remembering the times when i used to play games on a macbook pro with bootcamp, and it was so hot it burnt my nutsac real bad. Not even joking. The mods there have an extra chromosome.

Why don’t you just make another account?

• I can only play skyrim with sex mods, keeps things interesting and helps make combat a thing worth doing.

• Every time I try and replay Skyrim I remember how fucking boring it is after 2 hours. Mods don’t really help, it’s just a fundamentally boring game. If it had chivalry style combat with good AI, it would be great. I’m also too OCD to not search every single container I come across, and read every single book, which gets really frustrating after several dungeons.