• @DokB:

I got a lump of coal.

so fahnny joke

• They didn’t give me a second one.

Didn’t get a kickstarter helmet either.

• @lemonater47:

They didn’t give me a second one.

Didn’t get a kickstarter helmet either.

you mean the ones copied from AoC? i remember seeing only one of those in my chiv playtime

• I’ve only seen one as well and that was the mason one. Saw that in October 2012. Never saw the agathain one.

Now the mason one is Malric’s helmet.

• i got a message for one, might see it toward the end of the week as they said they’d be giving them in batches to whoever has responded with their steam id’s. I have responded.

• Mod

I didn’t. Posted a fair few things as well. I guess it only counts if you posted on winning maps maybe :/

• @Tyoson:

I didn’t. Posted a fair few things as well. I guess it only counts if you posted on winning maps maybe :/

I know you also tested a fair few things as well.

Maybe they don’t count feedback that had a hint of negative feedback?

• No one who gets one from this contest is a “real” peasant you know. Us dirty peasant masters won the first contest therefore superior. Our club Is more underground than Robin Williams.

• Mod

@lemonater47:

I know you also tested a fair few things as well.

Maybe they don’t count feedback that had a hint of negative feedback?

Maybe so, it was more constructive criticism I’d call it, oh well :/

• @Tyoson:

Andrew replied on 08-12-2014 at 10:49 AM #64
    Private Messages went out for Feedback Reward Peasant Hats. If you feel like you were missed, link some of your Feedback posts in a PM.

i wouldnt’ worry about criticism, that’s a big part of feedback and they need help to make their maps better. For example i definitely commented on some that had huge invisible walls and secret reachable areas, spawn points that you were ‘trapped’ inside of unless you killed yourself… etc. So i mean i def critisized too. But there were also maps that i just couldn’t say enough good things about too, some of the winners in fact.

I’m still kind of disappointed people didn’t like seaborn as much as i did. Whoever made that map did a great job. You have to have a good computer/monitor to truly experience the beauty inside the cave in the first part, had some unique objectives and a FUCKING BOAT RIDE! A FUCKING BOAT MAN! masons were boarding the shit from all sides, had to fight and knock them off, that map was a blast! Really beautiful too man, the town in that map is gorgeous, i loved it. I hope to see it in game soon. I have it running on my server and i hope that guy doesn’t give up on it.

All i know is once they send me mine, i’ll be able to wear a peasant had IN and OUT of the game lol. First order of business will be a peasant stream

• I’m gonna link all mine to get the kickstarter helmets.

• @lemonater47:

I’m gonna link all mine to get the kickstarter helmets.

so that all the sheep can see?

• @50ShadesofClay:

so that all the sheep can see?

Maybe he’s actually a wolf in sheep’s clothing, out to prey on the unused kickstarter helmets sitting around on inactive accounts. Really though, if I had had money for it I would’ve bought one, if they’re giving away more “exclusive” peasant hats, then they might as well do shitstarter helmets too. Or the cowskull or skeleton model. Come on. I wanna play as a cow ffs.

• could you imagine seeing an archer or maa wearing the cow/bison or w/e helmet?

• It would be hard putting a bolt into his bald head when he has a giant skull hiding it.

• @Tyoson:

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/21387-Fortification-Map-Contest-Comes-To-a-Glorious-End?p=261588&viewfull=1#post261588

• check out post #12 in this thread rick

• @Oy:

It would be hard putting a bolt into his bald head when he has a giant skull hiding it.

yeah i think that’s the reason they don’t release that beautiful helmet

or because they’re too lazy