How many people

• I’ve only seen one as well and that was the mason one. Saw that in October 2012. Never saw the agathain one.

Now the mason one is Malric’s helmet.

• i got a message for one, might see it toward the end of the week as they said they’d be giving them in batches to whoever has responded with their steam id’s. I have responded.

• Mod

I didn’t. Posted a fair few things as well. I guess it only counts if you posted on winning maps maybe :/

• @Tyoson:

I didn’t. Posted a fair few things as well. I guess it only counts if you posted on winning maps maybe :/

I know you also tested a fair few things as well.

Maybe they don’t count feedback that had a hint of negative feedback?

• No one who gets one from this contest is a “real” peasant you know. Us dirty peasant masters won the first contest therefore superior. Our club Is more underground than Robin Williams.

• Mod

@lemonater47:

I know you also tested a fair few things as well.

Maybe they don’t count feedback that had a hint of negative feedback?

Maybe so, it was more constructive criticism I’d call it, oh well :/

• @Tyoson:

Andrew replied on 08-12-2014 at 10:49 AM #64
    Private Messages went out for Feedback Reward Peasant Hats. If you feel like you were missed, link some of your Feedback posts in a PM.

i wouldnt’ worry about criticism, that’s a big part of feedback and they need help to make their maps better. For example i definitely commented on some that had huge invisible walls and secret reachable areas, spawn points that you were ‘trapped’ inside of unless you killed yourself… etc. So i mean i def critisized too. But there were also maps that i just couldn’t say enough good things about too, some of the winners in fact.

I’m still kind of disappointed people didn’t like seaborn as much as i did. Whoever made that map did a great job. You have to have a good computer/monitor to truly experience the beauty inside the cave in the first part, had some unique objectives and a FUCKING BOAT RIDE! A FUCKING BOAT MAN! masons were boarding the shit from all sides, had to fight and knock them off, that map was a blast! Really beautiful too man, the town in that map is gorgeous, i loved it. I hope to see it in game soon. I have it running on my server and i hope that guy doesn’t give up on it.

All i know is once they send me mine, i’ll be able to wear a peasant had IN and OUT of the game lol. First order of business will be a peasant stream

• I’m gonna link all mine to get the kickstarter helmets.

• @lemonater47:

I’m gonna link all mine to get the kickstarter helmets.

so that all the sheep can see?

• @50ShadesofClay:

so that all the sheep can see?

Maybe he’s actually a wolf in sheep’s clothing, out to prey on the unused kickstarter helmets sitting around on inactive accounts. Really though, if I had had money for it I would’ve bought one, if they’re giving away more “exclusive” peasant hats, then they might as well do shitstarter helmets too. Or the cowskull or skeleton model. Come on. I wanna play as a cow ffs.

• could you imagine seeing an archer or maa wearing the cow/bison or w/e helmet?

• It would be hard putting a bolt into his bald head when he has a giant skull hiding it.

• @Tyoson:

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/21387-Fortification-Map-Contest-Comes-To-a-Glorious-End?p=261588&viewfull=1#post261588

• check out post #12 in this thread rick

• @Oy:

It would be hard putting a bolt into his bald head when he has a giant skull hiding it.

yeah i think that’s the reason they don’t release that beautiful helmet

or because they’re too lazy

• @DahDakilven:

yeah i think that’s the reason they don’t release that beautiful helmet

or because they’re too lazy

nah, the fatness wouldn’t change the hitbox. Just like the “santa” knight barbarian… he’s a lot bigger looking than knights but his hitbox is the same. Just like how the skinny knights look thinner, their hitbox is the same as all other knights

• @50ShadesofClay:

nah, the fatness wouldn’t change the hitbox. Just like the “santa” knight barbarian… he’s a lot bigger looking than knights but his hitbox is the same. Just like how the skinny knights look thinner, their hitbox is the same as all other knights

No it’s not the hitbox we’re talking about it’s the huge cow skull helmet masking exactly.where the guy’s head is, making it easier to miss a headshot.

• Mod

@50ShadesofClay:

Andrew replied on 08-12-2014 at 10:49 AM #64
    Private Messages went out for Feedback Reward Peasant Hats. If you feel like you were missed, link some of your Feedback posts in a PM.

i wouldnt’ worry about criticism, that’s a big part of feedback and they need help to make their maps better. For example i definitely commented on some that had huge invisible walls and secret reachable areas, spawn points that you were ‘trapped’ inside of unless you killed yourself… etc. So i mean i def critisized too. But there were also maps that i just couldn’t say enough good things about too, some of the winners in fact.

I’m still kind of disappointed people didn’t like seaborn as much as i did. Whoever made that map did a great job. You have to have a good computer/monitor to truly experience the beauty inside the cave in the first part, had some unique objectives and a FUCKING BOAT RIDE! A FUCKING BOAT MAN! masons were boarding the shit from all sides, had to fight and knock them off, that map was a blast! Really beautiful too man, the town in that map is gorgeous, i loved it. I hope to see it in game soon. I have it running on my server and i hope that guy doesn’t give up on it.

All i know is once they send me mine, i’ll be able to wear a peasant had IN and OUT of the game lol. First order of business will be a peasant stream

Oh nice, I guess I’d better dig up my old posts. But right now it’s Friday night, my exams are done and I’m getting loose as a goose. WOOOOOOOOOOOO

• @Oy:

No it’s not the hitbox we’re talking about it’s the huge cow skull helmet masking exactly.where the guy’s head is, making it easier to miss a headshot.

oh… practice on the mason chieftans lol