Remove archer from duels!

• Archers have an advantage of long range attacks that make a skilled archer a deadly foe. It is possible to kill archers, but they really have no place in duels.

Please Remove archers from duels.

• It wouldnt be such a big deal if everybody didnt play on moor all the damn time. moor is ez mode for archers. wish people played on a good non-archer friendly map like shipyard more.

• Removing archers seems like a common sense thing. If anything lock it to only jav archer.moor is the only completely flat map with large space so no.

The point of dueling isn’t to run around and one shot someone with a heavy crossbow.

• uhhh…… use a shield scrubs. archers in duels are like a free kill.

• @50ShadesofClay:

uhhh…… use a shield scrubs. archers in duels are like a free kill.

Yeah I know they are, but they still have no place in duels.

• @50ShadesofClay:

We btoh know the best of archers give less than 2 fucks about shieldies :L

• the best archers don’t play in duels. And the best archers can’t always get through your shield if you also pattern your run well. Jumping with shield raisedd, zigging with the shield raised… or just running to the right without it up and letting passive shield do the work. You should be able to win man. Only thing i can see is on larger map kiting being an issue because chase mech blows.

• @50ShadesofClay:

That’s not the point. The point is that there is no place for archers in duels. What’s fun in getting a free kill? There’s no challenge at all, it’s boring.

• it’s called freedom of choice my friend. If they want to choose to die, fine by me. They can switch class if they’re not good enough.

• I know how to kill archers, that isnt the problem. I’m not making this thread because im angry that i get beat by archers. I’m making this thread because they dont have a place in a 1-on-1 fight.