Warband!

• Any of you fellas play?

• Singleplayer I do lol. I have 220 hours. The only native warband multiplayer I did was in the last free weekend. Half the chivalry community was there anyway and I did surprisingly well from only having experience fighting bots. I do napoleonic wars every now and again nowadays too. It was actually the reason I bought warband when NW was released.

• i play singleplayer and i shoot npcs from the back of my horse

10/10

• I played warband for like 10 hours until I mastered the game mechanics until some fucking lagging shit came in and killed me with horseback bullshit, so I quit.

When I called him out on it he told me to “gitgud”.

• @Userper:

I played warband for like 10 hours until I mastered the game mechanics until some fucking lagging shit came in and killed me with horseback bullshit, so I quit.

When I called him out on it he told me to “gitgud”.

Toxic fucking attitude, no wonder the community is dying due to abusers like these.

• i was playing the napoleonic wars module in some sort of 1800s line battle 100 player server

shit was legit, fire your musket and charge in with your bayonet

ppl playing flutes and drums to reduce my reload times and increase my running speed gr8 mod

• only played the Clash of Kings mod.

Played for all of 2 hours before I quit. Visuals and audio weren’t compelling enough to sell the atmosphere or maintain my interest in learning everything you need to know to play properly.

Chivalry is much more visceral, with more interesting combat. Players don’t look like they’re moving through jello and act accordingly when you strike them. Limbs can fly off, heads can be chopped and arrows can enter throats.

Visually, Warband is pretty lackluster. The micromanagement of armies and such, as well as other macro oriented mechanics, is supposed to make up for this, I guess, but that’s always the shittiest part of the game to me.

It’s the game of Risk, mixed with a crappy slasher based on stat and number hunting.

• @zombojoe:

i was playing the napoleonic wars module in some sort of 1800s line battle 100 player server

shit was legit, fire your musket and charge in with your bayonet

ppl playing flutes and drums to reduce my reload times and increase my running speed gr8 mod

Wait the musicians actually give bonuses? Lol I choose musician to find the enemy teams musicians to make a circle and mash crouch all game.

• Love Warband. My second most played game after Chivalry. So much fun, I only play singleplayer though. So many great mods.

• I have never heard of this game is it new?

• its pretty old

• @loin:

I have never heard of this game is it new?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=is+warband+new

• As I am on a buying spree starting tonight I will also purchase Dishonored with warband plus others.
    Dishonoured has 91 on the ratings tbh

• You use tbh in the strangest of places.

• It’s true tbph

• Anyone have any recommendations on which one to get/play?

• Warband for the singleplayer and napoleonic wars for Lols.

• Its not possible I just can’t bring myself to try another game in the Chivalry genre. Purchased dishonoured on its own.

• what will you do with a drunken sailor?

• guise im gonna be honest im so burned out on chiv and I have been playing warband lol it’s actually awesome, I like the combat system BETTER than chiv now because there isn’t any spin to win and hit trading!

so that’s where I have been…