I find something odd about the recent patch (good thing for me)

• So i complained a LOT before this UI patch came out and people know from my stream that watch it and friends on steam and such. I had a lot of latency issues, really bad framerate problems (not just on coldfront) and i would start to teleport like every 5-10 seconds, sometimes going like 10 feet past my opponent which on screen i already hit. My ping was typically in the 40s-60’s i play on east coast servers or central.

Now, my framerate has improved since the patch, and i no longer teleport at all, and the game just feels good again. I’m not seeing as bad animations as others are. I’ve also watched others recent videos and streams of players and have seen them having weird wonky looking animations. Of course i’m not sure if it’s their stream, or i’m also not sure if streams pick up on 60hz play vs 120hz play (no idea how that works on streams/videos)

But i know a lot of people are complaining about bad FPS now, terrible choppy and wonky animations and i’m just not seeing that now. My game is playing great now and other people’s games are playing badly. (not everyone of course)

So… the only thing i can think of is how these patches are affecting certain hardware vs. other hardware and what drivers people are using and how that affects also. My game started playing the WORST after the barbarian patch, but my game plays fine now, and it’s not like the barbs got removed or anything.

Can we figure out why my game played so poorly before and everyone else is fine seemingly, and how now my game plays great and others seem to be playing poorly?

It’s very odd to me.

• That’s what happens every patch.

For the first 2 weeks after everything is pretty damn shonky.

Then it all just goes away. None of you noticed that?

• placebo and nothing more

• @CRUSHED:

placebo and nothing more

Well you may not notice it on your 500tick server but we sure as hell do.

• @CRUSHED:

placebo and nothing more

it sure as hell wasn’t a placebo for me sir … i recorded shit and streamed shit and dealt with it for months man. No placebo for me.

This thread isn’t a complaint though, i’m just curious wtf happened. The game runs great for me now mang.

• I lagged out half the time lol after the patch. I just don’t now. That’s not placebo.

• It’s not placebo that after a round or 2 the textures all start to look like a kid with down-syndrome made then with crayon. Why does a UI patch break the textures?

• @Oy:

It’s not placebo that after a round or 2 the textures all start to look like a kid with down-syndrome made then with crayon. Why does a UI patch break the textures?

Why does a hotifix break the automatic ping kick so it perma bans everyone with high ping?

Only TB can do the impossible.

• Mod

Why does the server browser not let me connect on the first attempt? Why did I have to get to rank 52 three times before it finally stuck? Why are ballistas still not fixed? Why are animations wonky after using the ram still?

So many questions :(

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!