Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior Patch 4 (SDK improvements)
This is an SDK patch to bring Deadliest Warrior to a more user friendly sat in order to encourage User Generated Content such as custom maps and mods
- SDK updated to be on par with C:MW (maps and mods are easier
- Loading up the game no longer takes a long time due to Workshop subscription
- Correct player count now shows in server browser
- Frigid Kill volumes added to water touch
- Frigid tree meshes now using proper materials
- Block volumes added to pieces of ice
- Acropolis grass clipping and collision fixed on wall
- Moor has an updated blocking volumes
- Pirates and Ninja elite helms no longer float in the air
- Precached scaling set on all helmet static meshes
- Updated Korean translation
KingJoff last edited by
Is CMWTO2 stuff supported to make a kind of horde mode or to make TO maps for DW?
Niiiice, can you balance the game now? kthx
Is PTB fixed? And by fixed I mean playable?
Loki last edited by
This post is deleted!