Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior Patch 4 (SDK improvements)
DaGGyzo last edited by
This is an SDK patch to bring Deadliest Warrior to a more user friendly sat in order to encourage User Generated Content such as custom maps and mods
- SDK updated to be on par with C:MW (maps and mods are easier
- Loading up the game no longer takes a long time due to Workshop subscription
- Correct player count now shows in server browser
- Frigid Kill volumes added to water touch
- Frigid tree meshes now using proper materials
- Block volumes added to pieces of ice
- Acropolis grass clipping and collision fixed on wall
- Moor has an updated blocking volumes
- Pirates and Ninja elite helms no longer float in the air
- Precached scaling set on all helmet static meshes
- Updated Korean translation
KingJoff last edited by
Is CMWTO2 stuff supported to make a kind of horde mode or to make TO maps for DW?
airborne101st45 last edited by
Niiiice, can you balance the game now? kthx
lemonater47 last edited by
Is PTB fixed? And by fixed I mean playable?
Loki last edited by
This post is deleted!