Fists got fucked.

• One thing I didn’t anticipate with the new patch is fist windups being bumped up to .4. Whereas before it was possible to kill a skilled player with fists, albeit difficult, now it will be nigh on impossible.

I propose that all 3 attacks be brought down to .35s windup and that fists be the only exception. This is still a nerf, since fist stab was at .3s previously (that was a bit too fast.)

Edit: Also they feel strange. As Padawan pointed out, I could probably punch faster IRL than you can in chivalry now.

• Fists are a joke weapon, they should remain so IMO.

• fists are a thing of the past, killing skilled players with it? i haven’t seen something like that since last year. I don’t see a reason to make an exception.

• Fists are and were a joke weapon, but they were at least fun. Now they’re a joke that’s not fun.

As for you Ashvins, you must not have been fighting the right people. Maybe EU doesn’t have any good fisters. NA only has one that I’m aware of - me.

• MAA fists was OP as fuck

• @Yazuak:

Fists are and were a joke weapon, but they were at least fun. Now they’re a joke that’s not fun.

As for you Ashvins, you must not have been fighting the right people. Maybe EU doesn’t have any good fisters. NA only has one that I’m aware of - me.

I remember what you said a year ago or more, if i’m not mistaken you said something about beating bada with fists…hey i used to finish off skilled maas with fists back in the day when we weren’t as good. I haven’t seen something like that today…we’re adding at least 1000+ hours worth of experience.

• I can beat good duelists with MAA fists lol

fists practically counter Maul

• @zombojoe:

I can beat good duelists with MAA fists lol

fists practically counter Maul

Zombo you’re the best player in NA, we all know you can beat everyone with fists, eyes closed.

srs tho, i wud rekk u ezpz

• @ashvins:

fists are a thing of the past, killing skilled players with it? i haven’t seen something like that since last year. I don’t see a reason to make an exception.

I like to do bring good players down to 1hp then headshot them with fist slash, always feels good and brings up a bit of rage

• Please tell me this thread is a joke.

• RIP fists
    They’re not a funny joke weapon anymore

• @B4RK:

RIP fists
    They’re not a funny joke weapon anymore

BUT PLAYERS IN NA USE FIST COMPETITIVELY, U JUST HAVENT SEEN GOOD FIST USER

• Mod

I use fist MAA a fair bit. It’s not OP, it is a fun laugh though. Nobody has raged at me for it either. It’s moreso people laughing at me or pulling out fists and rumbling with me. I never dodge against another fister, that’s for fucken losers. I dodge against weapons though.

• Fists are the most fun weapon to use. They don’t have to be viable against the best of the best, but at the very least don’t let them be useless.

• @Ellthan:

Fists are the most fun weapon to use. They don’t have to be viable against the best of the best, but at the very least don’t let them be useless.

they’re not useless, they have the potential to do damage… therefore they have use.

are we done here?

• Ever since the june patch last year they’ve been useless, just saying.

• Yeah I think this would be okay for fists only. Fist fights were actually a lot of fun as they were, but 0.35 wind ups would be okay too.

• this brings up another question…… when the fuck are we gonna get fist weapons I want a knight with a shield and brass knuckles to be a thing!

• @Tombstone:

this brings up another question…… when the fuck are we gonna get fist weapons I want a knight with a shield and brass knuckles to be a thing!

Aye!

.4 for fists does seem pretty darn slow… especially for a weapon that can’t parry.

• @Tombstone:

this brings up another question…… when the fuck are we gonna get fist weapons I want a knight with a shield and brass knuckles to be a thing!

Maybe some type of cestus or bladed cestus? That’d be pretty cool.