Improve kick/shield bash hit detection

• me and one other guy were fighting at the cranks in dark forest and a tower shield knight came up backed into a corner next to the crank crouched and held his shield up so I did the smart thing and tried to shield bash him 5 attempts from me and 2 from my teammate and zero registration his team came in and censored

I know im not the only person that notices their kicks just completely going threw the opponent or shield
    kicks would be usefull….if they actually connect so can we improve there hit detection so we don’t have ghost feet anymore

• Was the Knight using the Flail?

Because that makes things considerably worse.

• They improved it a few patches ago and it was supposed to help with kicks on elevated surfaces but I didn’t notice a difference. I’m still kicking/shield bashing through people/over people/under people all the time and it’s pretty annoying. And then you have MaAs who can back pedal faster than a knight can sprint jump feint to kick, even just side step or dodge it.

• It’s better than it once was, but still not reliable enough.

• My kicks still go through people 6/10 times, even if we’re on even ground and they aren’t moving.

• It feels like kicks don’t have a hitbox. The tower shield bash should have a hitbox as big as the shield itself f.e. imo.

• @Rickvs:

Was the Knight using the Flail?

Because that makes things considerably worse.

yes had the flail

• They work for me when opponent is on even ground and not moving, otherwise it fails a decent amount of the time. Sooo I basically used it to spam inbetween peoples combos because .8 retard flinch. Probably gonna go back to not using them anymore now though.

• yes, please! if you’re face hug range and miss a kick, something is wrong.

• @50ShadesofClay:

yes, please! if you’re face hug range and miss a kick, something is wrong.

no nothing is wrong its working as intended just like flinch in release

• I don’t think kicks/bashes got adjusted for the bubble, and of course don’t even bother trying on elevated surfaces. It’s like if you’re using a shield on a hill you’ll die because everything goes through your block, but if you’re fighting a shield on a hill you’ll never kick him so either way you’re screwed.

• Gauntlet was the knight, pretty funny moment.

Hit detection is pretty broken with the flail and kicks. Being on the corner next to the wheel also helped, there’s a problem with that corner.

• On the topic of kicks/shield bashes, can we get that annoying teleport bug fixed that happens sometimes when you get kicked?

Video of it happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AECBJ3W_tKQ

• its disorienting as fuck to say the least