Archer discussion - Damage reduction except to other archers

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• i dont get it!!

Wheres the logic in removing flinch for archers, when the arrows does same amount of damage as melee weapons? I would say that the flinching comes from the damage, cause the damage is interupting your attack, which is very logical. But wheres the logic in archers not being able to flinch???

• @Thomas1:

i dont get it!!

Wheres the logic in removing flinch for archers, when the arrows does same amount of damage as melee weapons? I would say that the flinching comes from the damage, cause the damage is interupting your attack, which is very logical. But wheres the logic in archers not being able to flinch???

the problem was it canceled active parries making you eat that maul overhead lol

but it was just a matter of making it flinch under the same conditions as melee not removing it all together

• I know i would flinch if i got a throwing spear in the chest.

• i totally wouldnt

• Javalin really need their own class.

They need the flinch from DW and minor damage buff to regular javs.

• @LosPepe’s:

Javalin really need their own class.

flinch from DW?

• @Agent:

I know i would flinch if i got a throwing spear in the chest.

And you still do, javelins are the only archer primary that still flinches.

• @LosPepe’s:

Javalin really need their own class.

skirmisher class, can only use sling and javs, a little bit more armor (less than MAA) and better footspeed than archer

• @zombojoe:

skirmisher class, can only use sling and javs, a little bit more armor (less than MAA) and better footspeed than archer

Just not one shot any class in the game with throwables, impossible to get around/kick shields, unblockable overheads that can combo and also javelins that can combo and 2 shot any class, please.

But srs I think a skirmisher class in MW wouldn’t fit at all and would be extremely anti-fun and annoying to deal with.

• @SOC:

Just not one shot any class in the game with throwables, impossible to get around/kick shields, unblockable overheads that can combo and also javelins that can combo and 2 shot any class, please.

But srs I think a skirmisher class in MW wouldn’t fit at all and would be extremely anti-fun and annoying to deal with.

itd be fun for the skirmisher

• there really needs to be a class below archer, like Conscripted Peon or something.

could get wooden gr8sword, sparring pads for skin and a bucket on his back for the horse poops

it would really give veterans something to strive for I think. gitgud with dumpster tier class and become elite dangerous

• there was a nerf?

• @Planetus:

there was a nerf?

all archer primaries but except the javelins no longer flinch

pretty arbitrary methinks much like most of the shitty balance changes

• @zombojoe:

all archer primaries but except the javelins no longer flinch

pretty arbitrary methinks much like most of the shitty balance changes

Oh, I didn’t notice that much. It actually doesn’t feel that much different.

• @Planetus:

Oh, I didn’t notice that much. It actually doesn’t feel that much different.

archer “giant” nerfs exksp0sed

shouldve seen the outcry on reddit

• @rumpelstiltskin:

archer “giant” nerfs exksp0sed

shouldve seen the outcry on reddit

what are these pleb archers going to do now? go back to playing halo lol