Played for like 10 minutes

• Then I realized how much of a crap game it was and quit. Really not much progress since I last played it, the new UI is kinda bad, I wish there is an option to revert back to the old one in options or whatever, but yeah. little has been done within the last months, still a lot of problems.

shit game. I’m done.

• The game is actually pretty good; the UI is fantastic, and you don’t really know what you’re talking about.

• This post is deleted!

• I think the new ui is ok, although it has messed with my frame rate a bit and i do miss the old loadout screen and custimization screen, They recently released a small balance patch, hopefully in the coming weeks they will release more and the game will be more fun.

• New UI looks fine, although this is the first time I get fps drops in the server browser lol.

• @Rickvs:

New UI looks fine, although this is the first time I get fps drops in the server browser lol.

So do I, which I find really weird.

• I disliked new UI at first but now I got used to it.

• I disagree with the op apart from my fov gripe. Today nearly every player was just dancing with crouch any weapon
    over heads not to mention my kick was ducked? Even when just about touching a wall a player manages to dance
    around me through a rizla paper gap? At my fov that kind of dancing is just not posible. That UI is fantastic tho
    my binds stay as I set them and its very easy to change buttons and in video settings they have small menu’s
    under each setting. UI is very cool tbh

• a few UI issues still remain but my framerates are consistent, no drops. The gameplay is the biggest problem right now. Playing a few pubs, duels, and a pug made me realize how bad hit trading has gotten. The caveman meta is real.

• Read like one line, then I realized it was “one of those shit posts…” and TL;DR’d

• Thanks for telling us

• This thread made me euphoric.

• @Kreittis:

This thread made me euphoric.

Planetus played archer in third and that made him euphoric.

• @loin:

I disagree with the op apart from my fov gripe. Today nearly every player was just dancing with crouch any weapon
    over heads not to mention my kick was ducked? Even when just about touching a wall a player manages to dance
    around me through a rizla paper gap? At my fov that kind of dancing is just not posible. That UI is fantastic tho
    my binds stay as I set them and its very easy to change buttons and in video settings they have small menu’s
    under each setting. UI is very cool tbh

All of these things are clearly caused by high fov.

• Thanks for sharing