User Generated Content - General Discussion

• The bones look different only because they are set to display as “sticks” instead of as shapes as in TB’s pictures. You can change them to appear differently by selecting an option in the panel I highlighted. Octahedral should match TB’s picture. I don’t know why the lower LODs are not showing for you, but I don’t think it’s a huge issue as their only use as far as I know is to let you see how TB reduced the polys on models.

• That example weapon does not contain any LODs in the file, Unfortunately.
    Torn Banner has an internal tool for doing LODs and we cannot export them from the game.
    ATM manually importing LODs one by one through the file > import LODs button crashes the editor.
    This is the correct workflow for importing LODs: https://udn.unrealengine.com/docs/ue3/INT/Content/FBX/SkeletalMeshes/index.html#SkeletalMeshLODs

However this is specifically for 3DS Max/Maya so I haven’t been able to nail down a workflow for Blender users.
    We’re considering removing the LOD requirement from workshop submissions as it might be easier for us to simply do them ourselves if/when we choose to implement an item.

• @Bonebrew22:

We’re considering removing the LOD requirement from workshop submissions as it might be easier for us to simply do them ourselves if/when we choose to implement an item.

sounds good

• Sounds great Bonebrew! The LOD´s are quite tricky :S

My new knowledge about Blender brought me to a new kind of maul.

Note: The texturing is very much wip :fat: wood texture will be definetly another one than in the picture…
    The grey areas are still untextured…

• Someone needs to create a Maul with 2 giant spikes each end.

Oh and a very very embellished Sword of War plox