Hidden Mechanics? Tips and Tricks?

• Hi guys. I’ve played Age of Chivalry long time ago, and although I wasn’t very good at it, I know it had some hidden mechanics like turning your mouse to get faster swing speed.

I know this game has similar hidden mechanics but is there anything else that long time veterans secretly know?

1. Does this game still have faster swing speed trick by turning with the swing, and delaying the swing by turning against the swing? Does this apply to overhead swing too?

2. How do you consistently swing multiple times in a row? Seems like spamming the mouse button during a swing is not consistent. Seems like holding the mouse button down during the 2nd half of a swing produces consecutive swing.

3. Can you combo swing with overhead/stab mixed in?

4. How do you hit right after parry, faster than opponent can block? Is this another combo trick?

5. Are the weapons, which are unlocked later, better weapons? Or identical stats with different skin?

• Start here:

llnRxtazljg

• @boomandvibe:

Hi guys. I’ve played Age of Chivalry long time ago, and although I wasn’t very good at it, I know it had some hidden mechanics like turning your mouse to get faster swing speed.

I know this game has similar hidden mechanics but is there anything else that long time veterans secretly know?

1. Does this game still have faster swing speed trick by turning with the swing, and delaying the swing by turning against the swing? Does this apply to overhead swing too?

2. How do you consistently swing multiple times in a row? Seems like spamming the mouse button during a swing is not consistent. Seems like holding the mouse button down during the 2nd half of a swing produces consecutive swing.

3. Can you combo swing with overhead/stab mixed in?

4. How do you hit right after parry, faster than opponent can block? Is this another combo trick?

5. Are the weapons, which are unlocked later, better weapons? Or identical stats with different skin?

The new weapons you unlock dont get stronger always sometimes they are faster :D