Killing newbies by the hundreds

• Im glad i bought the early acces , aint nothing better then killing and murdering all the newbies haha.
    Rank up quick and join.

• +1 :D
    those combos i can place it’s awesome

• oh those poor newbs! dont be too hard on them, they might ragequit, which seems to be the trend these days. also seems to be one of the major objectives of skilled players too… its like some people actually enjoy causing others to ragequit. but hopefully not people who play this game, that would be a shame!

• I’ve been ducking all day long :D

• man…i was only trying to survive the first rounds! :longb: then i got the hang of it and “ness” all over ( along with heads and limbs) :D

still a noob walking though ;)
    baby steps, baby steps…

• I joined a server earlier where some guy was lording it over the newbies claiming to be unbeatable in 1v1. I proceeded to decapitate him with my trusty messer sword.

He claimed lag and rage quit.

• @Sir:

He claimed lag and rage quit.

I’ve been finding that some people take this game really personally. :?
    I love this game, but it’s a shame when people remind me why I’ve always avoided competitive multiplayer.

• I’ve actually found some very capable new people - when I first logged in after the game was released I actually died so much to begin with and thought “Uh oh”, but soon found my groove.

• hell yeah, my awesome girlfriend bought me this game hours ago! so happy! anyway i guess i joined the club of killin newbs by the hundreds! i won most of my ffa matchs, not all, even joined a small group of 3 others in a slaughter-fest and they didnt take kindly to me so they ganged up on me and when i beat all 3 repeatedly they claimed hacks and ragequit, wasnt my intention for them to get mad and quit but i guess id get a bit peeved if i couldnt beat someone by triple teaming! i guess those 27 hours of practice in the beta payed off, i am not the worst anymore!

• Yeah i also got accused of cheating by a guy (conan) just because i was first with 35/13 and the second had something like 20/14.

• i got accused of cheating just for landing both thrown axes.

• Im accused by cheating just because my rank is 21 and i got all these awesome weapons :)

sometimes if feel guilty beating them up so much but hey , its medieval warfare ;)

• I’m very envious of the guys who’s stats for some reason didn’t reset :(

• @SlyGoat:

I’m very envious of the guys who’s stats for some reason didn’t reset :(

muahaha 8-)

• @SlyGoat:

I’m very envious of the guys who’s stats for some reason didn’t reset :(

Im one of them , i heard about the complaints but i was not affected (yet).
    So not all low rankers are newbies , hmmm dangerous situation … gotta be carefull ;)

• That feeling of slowly but carefully chipping away at an enemy 1 vs 1 in ffa then both of us getting decapitated in one hit by a third person.

This game is so much more enjoyable/enfuriating than Battlefield 3

I love it / hate it already, lol

edit - the game needs assists if you dealt a considerable amount of damage to a person when they die

• @skippermonkey:

edit - the game needs assists if you dealt a considerable amount of damage to a person when they die

there already is, but not in FFA.

• @Karam:

Yeah i also got accused of cheating by a guy (conan) just because i was first with 35/13 and the second had something like 20/14.

I’ve seen him around in beta. He’s your typical guy that starts flaming and hackusating everyone and everything when it doesn’t work out for him that well. Quick tempered and low self-control.

But yeah, I do feel like a god right now. Where I performed mediocre in Beta I’m now just steamrolling the place. Won’t last long, but I’ll enjoy it nonetheless :D

• I’m not having as good time as I expected. My hits hardly connect even if I’m right on target and blocking the same. Shame. I’ll have a go at it again but I don’t think I’ll be playing it online without friends anymore.

Edit: I’m just letting off steam. whines like the noob he is ;) I just suck with man at arms… Knight is the way to go :D

• What im noticing is no one is using left mouse button to attack always the middle mouse button