So I wanted to join a TO server with moderate ping..

• Oh well, I guess I’ll just create an alt account and go pubstomp on the noob servers. Fun for both parties, right?

• The NL servers always have problems for some weirdass reason, yet people join them. More DE servers would probably be the best awy to get rid of laggy shizzle.
    Oh and speaking of which, the “Official Ping Limit TO #02-NL” server doesn’t have a limit on archers which it should have.

• For the love of all that is holy click on the mode button and put a ping limit of <100

• Man Monsteri get out of your mums basement and get an apartment in the civilisation

• I got the same problem, more or less.

The connection is fine for most servers, it’s just that I have to cycle through a crapload of FFA servers to find 1 decent TO server that isn’t playing Coldfront with 45 players. Or any non-FFA server for that matter.

But filters, man. They’re a lifesaver. Set the Mode to Team-Objective. Or in my case, set it to Free-For-All and then scroll down until the non-FFA servers start appearing.

• The point I wanted to emphasize here that all the players are bundled up in lowrank servers, there’s approx 150 people that if were spread on other servers would bring life to them.

• @Monsteri:

The point I wanted to emphasize here that all the players are bundled up in lowrank servers, there’s approx 150 people that if were spread on other servers would bring life to them.

Yep. It’s terrible. Please lower the low rank servers to 2-3 per region max.

• but but but… you’re sorting from highest ping to lowest

• @MichaelTurtles:

but but but… you’re sorting from highest ping to lowest

Yeah I dont think he knows he can search/sortby ping first

• I thought TB changed the browser in the UI update to sort by ping, lowest to highest, by default.

• It’s sorted from highest to lowest because I was on the bottom already and scrolling up. Jeebus people

• In that picture everyone was playing black knight mode lol. Or duel.

Austrlia has about a third of those listed servers. And about half of those listed are 100 ping or over.

• @Monsteri:

It’s sorted from highest to lowest because I was on the bottom already and scrolling up. Jeebus people

WHO DOES THAT

@lemonater47:

In that picture everyone was playing black knight mode lol. Or duel.

Black Knight is often the only decent TO server you’ll get since it actually has a small portion of the noobs joining instead of the noob servers. :/