New Stoneshill Spawn?

• **What if Masons spawned inside the castle once they break the door? I’m thinking they could spawn inside where the Agatha spawn is during the Ram the Castle Gate objective.
    Main reasons: Kings usually hold at the very back of the throne room. Therefore it takes much too long to get to the King for Masons who have at least a good 20 or so seconds to run, all the while being harassed by archers/defenders.

Even in a 24 man server, unless you lucky or some heavy cooperation from team mates, Masons still usually trickle in to where the King is and they will still have to fight off Knights who will usually be sitting on top of the King.

Also Stoneshill Agatha spawn on the final objective is still borked. People still materialize near the Knight Axe statue crevices to each side of the stairway leading to the throne back area. My guess is that their spawn bugs out and spawns them directly above the spawn near those statues, while they should be spawning below in their proper spawn room. It rarely happens in low pop. servers and more frequently in high pop. which makes me think that if there are too many people spawning at once, it pops someone up above.

Main point of this thread is too give Masons less time to run, as well as a (hopefully) eventual fix to the annoying spawn bugs.

Thoughts?

• The Agatha spawn issue has been fixed in the UI patch.

I don’t support this. The spawns are good as they are.

• @Skindiacus:

The Agatha spawn issue has been fixed in the UI patch.

I have to disagree, I just had a Vanguard spawn in my face before as I was hiding there.

• @Skindiacus:

The Agatha spawn issue has been fixed in the UI patch.

Nope, they still spawn up there.

I support this, I think it’s a good idea to give Masons the Agatha spawn from 2nd obj.

• Stoneshill would be perfect with new spawn.

• well, if we compare it to citadel the area which the defenders can move would only be inside the throneroom and not the courtyard. But now they got the ability to be in both of them and the entrance. So in a perfect world Agatha wouldn’t be able to get into the courtyard and mason would spawn there, kinda like while playing throneroom on TDM/LTS, but with some restrictions.
    And as mentioned above it’s an archer heaven that last stage, I’ suggest adding some large pillars on the sides, 2-3 on each side in the throne room. Also some cower on the upper balcony because right now it’s just not enough good spots to hide at.

• It’s so annoying on stoneshill when archers camp up on top during the final stage, shooting spawners and tipping the burning oil.

• ?

Are you guys trying to forget the UI update never happened?

Now there’s automatic respawns. Archers on the wall teleport away.

• @Skindiacus:

?

Are you guys trying to forget the UI update never happened?

Now there’s automatic respawns. Archers on the wall teleport away.

Automatic respawns were here way before the UI update, but there’s a bug/glitch I won’t share that lets you skip the respawn so you can stay up there forever. You can even use the ballista to instantly kill any Mason who respawn, as it can point aim at the respawn points.

• Well it’s now much easier to select your class and respawn in Chiv so if you suddenly get hit by boiling oil after spawning you can just reselect and you’re fine.

That being said, moving these spawns up would also help solve this problem of people who know how to glitch the forced respawn timer on the wall and continue to spawn camp. Having the Masons spawn forward would also make it feel more like a rush of Masons are flooding the castle, at the moment it always just feels like a bunch of stragglers limping their way up to the king while arrows fly everywhere.