Vanguard Skin Feedback

• What do you guys think of the new vanguard skins?

Personally, I like the Mason one. Although, I dislike how when these skins keep getting added, they don’t have a lot of customization options.

For example, the Mason barbarian knight has almost no color options. He’s pretty much that bronze color. The Mason Elite knight is the same way with that helmet. We can have it with the horn things but they are forced black/red… Can they be changed to allow for us to match if we use something like black/green?

Not only the newer skins, the Man-at-arms coloring options are mostly blocked by a large leather vest thing. Why can’t we recolor the vest? My biggest problem with the Mason vanguard DLC skin is this golden vest thing he wears that has no coloring options to it. I don’t want something on my dude that covers my color choices.

Basically, I am saying that I would like to see less non-changeable things on the skins and more options for the current content. No more golden vests covering my color choices, or let me change said vest thing to the color I want it to be?

• The Mason skin kind of has a blue look to the neckguard and for a while I kept thinking it was Agatha. They really need to make sure that new skins clearly match the colour coding of a team.

• I absolutely love both of them but I wish the other helmets matched better. I also with the blue turban was the darker blue to match better instead of the light blue. But yeah more customization on armor patterns would be nice.

• @Toll:

The Mason skin kind of has a blue look to the neckguard and for a while I kept thinking it was Agatha. They really need to make sure that new skins clearly match the colour coding of a team.

yeah this really throws me off

make the colors more vibrant, it makes it hard to tell which side their on i have to look at their helmets sometimes to be sure

• Bring back the other armour styles like Tabbard (the original ones looked amazing) and stripes that each one originally had.

Make the collar of Mason Vanguard a more definite black.

Fix major clipping with the Agatha Vanguard helmets and his silky smooth hair.

Make the turban change colour.

Otherwise they’re great.

• I like both, but the mason one is the more badass.

Hoping to see some new tabard patterns on the workshop or make my own. It’s the one weak area.

• Best skins so far.

• i love them, didn’t care for the knight or barb ones that much. These are badass and i love em.

• customization is for noobs
    but they’re cool especially the Aragorn one

• I hope they take another look at the Knight DLC skins, they just don’t really compare to the vanguard ones.

And also yes, more customization patterns pls, and fix the hair clipping.

• I liked Agatha’s better, but I haven’t really been able to have a look at Mason’s.

• Definitely a fan of both of them. Very cool looking. I was hoping the other helmets would go better with them too though.

• @Skindiacus:

I liked Agatha’s better, but I haven’t really been able to have a look at Mason’s.

Probably the best looking skins added into the game this far. They look like a HD Vanguard. They look like the regular vanguards, just way… way improved. The amount of details is astonishing, and I really wished that the Elite Knights had the same amount of detail… Just look at the different materials. Chainmail, Cloth, Leather, Scale, Woolen Pants… and the scarf/chainmail hoodie. Fantastic.

Looks great… really great. It’s not a complete copy paste (With slight adjustments) of the Elite Knights. (Also not as shiny as archer’s baldy head)

I do hope they add in new patterns or the ones from the old vanguards. Stripes was very sexual.

Also… TBS need forget to fix the damn clipping with Aragon’s hair. Makes some helmet’s look really really silly. Would probably push for a refund over something as small as this tbh.

• @Chimpanzer:

I hope they take another look at the Knight DLC skins, they just don’t really compare to the vanguard ones.

yeah i don’t really like the knight ones, they just aren’t as beefy as the stock ones, need more muscle. I’m sure they’ll do a reskin of maa and archer, and I hope they are as quality as these new vanguard ones. But then since my main class is the knight i might feel a bit left out :(

but hey, community can make skins now too :)