The Skins.

• TB has made the unique knight skins, then the unique vg skins. Are you going to do MAA skins, if you guys are when???

• Of course they will. Torn Banner, let’s go!

Oh, and what about us archers? :3

• Archers too ig, but imo do any arhcers really own a bmw or mercedes?

• Archers don’t deserve unique skins.

• <- I don’t even want a different skin than this one.

• @e:

Archers too ig, but imo do any arhcers really own a bmw or mercedes?

I’m not asking that they get full plate armour. Just a different outfit like everyone else. Vanguards still look like vanguards, knights still look like knights (except the barbarian skins, I still don’t know which one is what class.) Besides, crossbowmen could usually have more armour than bowmen, since they were closer ranged than bows. Like a hauberk, mail coif, maybe even a coat of plates or similar torso armour. And I’ve seen loads of pictures where they might even have plate mail parts. Of course I am not asking for that much armour on the archer. I’m usually playing agathian crossbowman running around in the frontlines with the shortsword, because he looks better than the men-at-arms (I also never use the dodge ability with MaA, so I might as well have a ranged weapon as an extra instead.) The agathian archer has a gambeson and a (DLC) kettle hat! Awesome! Kettle hat ftw!

I’m asking for something like this crossbowman below, he’s got a hauberk, mail coif and brigandine.

• Yeah crossbowmen were usually wealthy men who had armour and a good secondary weapon. They either had a pavase shield or another shield for melee purposes. Those some pavase shields could be used in melee as well. Crossbowmen were mercenaries usually. And most probably looked like the vanguards in this game with a different helmet.

• Would love to use pavise shields with a sword or mace!

But that’s a different topic…

So yeah, the guy with the two-handed flail there… does he qualify for Elite MaA DLC? He’s got a gambeson which you could change the team colour of, he’s got a breastplate and he’s got plate for his legs. Possibly a different helmet though, but I’m a fan of all things kettle so I don’t mind. I’d prefer the maceman’s kettle hat though.

• Love the authentic medieval look here, keep 'em coming. Neilblade did wonderful in his early artworks too so I was disappointed in Barbarians so badly.

• Would love nothing more than for Chivalry to look more authentic medieval. I know it’s fantasy and it’s their own universe so they can add whatever the fuck they want, but…

• Speaking of skins, what are the odds of Tornbanner going back and changing the Elite Knight skins?

I really don’t like the face each Knight has. If anything, it would make more sense to swap the heads of the Elite Vanguards and the Elite Knights.

I f10 in shame every time my Dreadnaught helmet is knocked off and people see my disgusting carrot top ginger hair. Agatha Inquisitor is just too scrawny.

• If only we could pick up our helmet and put it back on.

• If they add that I might consider playing archer, it looks really awesome.

• thank god the character workshop exists now the possibility’s are endless! more helmets tougher armor different weapons more chainmail and kettle helms now with 20ft tall plumage!

• Something like this for Men-at-arms, perhaps?

Of course without the polearm, my point is the cuirass. Maybe even a bevor, could look cool with the veteran helmet. And to show team colour in some way, he could wear a “jacket” like this partially covering the cuirass.

Just brainstorming here.

Long time ago, before there was customisation in the game, I drew this to illustrate an idea for how we could be able to customise our men-at-arms in the future.

Yeah, I copied the Chivalry concept art so it would be easy to recognise the class.

• Something like this for Mason MAA would be awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/HLlZCwJ.jpg

• @Knifelegs:

Something like this for Mason MAA would be awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/HLlZCwJ.jpg

That’s like more lamellar and less mail than the example drawing I had. I like it! :)

• Why are you guys suggesting heavy armor skins to archers and MAA when it is clearly established that archer wears cloths, MAA leather, vanguard mail and knight plate?

• Mason Knight doesn’t have too much plate, he has more mail and leather. But he got a full plate armour in the DLC! Also, in the barbarian DLC, all the Masons became barechested. DLC’s don’t follow your logic.

• @SavageBeatings:

Mason Knight doesn’t have too much plate, he has more mail and leather. But he got a full plate armour in the DLC! Also, in the barbarian DLC, all the Masons became barechested. DLC’s don’t follow your logic.

Barbs don’t count because they are barbs.

Mason knight is still the only mason fella who wears any plate at all. He certainly is more heavily armored than the vanguard, no? Giving these lamellar and plate armors to light classes would just simply not make sense, no matter how cool you think they look.