Give slings flinch

• Slings can finally have a niche. Only archer weapon that flinches.

Brace for sling h8

• Only if it’s on a fully charged shot, then sure.

• All we wanted was that ranged weapons dont bring you down to 1hit or outright kill you.
    Sling can get its flinch back , there are no sling haters on the forums runs for cover

• just don’t treat the sling like its a rapid fire shotgun and youll do fine with it….well if you can aim but flinch wont help bad aim

• @TheFunnySide:

All we wanted was that ranged weapons dont bring you down to 1hit or outright kill you.
    Sling can get its flinch back , there are no sling haters on the forums runs for cover

sling is OP

• Reduce damage by like 60% and you got a deal.

• Sling is the most EZ weapon in the game in the hands of a compentant user. Lead balls do so much damage its not even funny. The whole flinch aspect to them was just over the top. Slings do just fine as pure DPS right now without flinch. Nerf damage and they can have flinch back.

• Yeah but aimbots are crap with them because you have to lead your shots

• Mod

I use sling a fair bit, it was fun having flinch, but I don’t feel it’s needed. It just sucks I can’t flinch a maul user that has it’s overhead danging over my bald head.

• @Tyoson:

I use sling a fair bit, it was fun having flinch, but I don’t feel it’s needed. It just sucks I can’t flinch a maul user that has it’s overhead danging over my bald head.

flinch removing broke close range arching tbh

• ^^ yeah but who cares?

• Mod

@zombojoe:

flinch removing broke close range arching tbh

I still do it with sling, it just means I have to pull out my cudgel that little bit earlier. No biggy really.

• Yes please, but only pebbles should flinch.

Additionally they should one hit kill on headshot.

• @INerevar:

Yes please, but only pebbles should flinch.

Yes

@INerevar:

Additionally they should one hit kill on headshot.

too much. just make half the screen go dark because you got hit in one of the eyes. twice in the head and you are completely blind and have to play by sound alone.

excellent suggestion is best suggestion

• yeah but david vs goliath really happend so sling should rek knights with headshots ez

• @zombojoe:

yeah but david vs goliath really happend so sling should rek knights with headshots ez

Oh good god I remember this one time we did a pub DvG (mauls vs slings) TO on Stoneshill. Was probably the funnest game ever.

I am for the sling being reverted to its former flinching glory. Sure, being flinched by projectiles is annoying. That’s why there’s a voice command… z-4.

• @Kim:

Only if it’s on a fully charged shot, then sure.

If we must give it flinch, then I’ll live with this. I’m against it flinching all together as I really don’t believe archer weapons should flinch or deal tons of damage, especially considering the sling’s deadly range, speed and accuracy. Giving it flinch would just mean more slings to deal with in pubs and it won’t affect competitive play at all so there’s no real good coming from it.

• If we are talking speed/damage, they should be much weaker (like kick damage) but fire at like 2-3 times the current rate. If this was implemented, I’d pass on the flinch.

• Leads are really strong, not sure why people don’t use them more often.

• @Xylvion:

Leads are really strong, not sure why people don’t use them more often.

good knight counter actually

does blunt damage so you can 2 shot them easily

you can sprint away from them forever because broken chase mechanic lel