POLL: Are you satisfied with the number of low rank/ high rank TO servers?

• So I live on the east coast and am rank 47. About 1/2 the time I start the game, I am unable to find any TO servers with less than 100 ping and more than 10 players. There is only ONE 32p east coast TO server, and that is nearly always full. 24 player? Somewhat better but I still often have trouble finding one with decent ping/ an open slot.

At the same time, I’m seeing many many low rank TO servers with good ping, but of course I can’t join these. Show us east coasters some love TBS! We need more 32player team objective servers, its up to you to provide them! We paid good money for your game, maybe you could reciprocate by having a decent amount of servers?

• well on the west coast theres always at least 2 populated TO servers

• This post is deleted!

• Yeah this is a pretty big issue.

One that could be solved so easily with bots. Think about it. You could join a completely empty server and just play with bots for a bit until somebody else joins.

I want better bots. I can’t make myself more clear.

• The problem here is that people mostly join 32 player servers or the NL servers. Everyone knows that the NL servers are unstable so I have no clue why they join them, sometimes you get a nice and clean ping of 50-80, but mostly somewhere between 90-140. We need more DE and UK servers and more 24 player servers. Preferably some 1st person only 24 player servers.

• Or maybe we need better bots.

• @Skindiacus:

Or maybe we need better bots.

Will never happen, nor am I found of playing versus bots. Never a big fan of bots in UT either.

There are plenty of TO servers, just no one filling the ones I want to play. All my great ping west coast 24 player TO servers never get any love :(

• low ranks need to experience the harsh outside world of “abusing game mechanics” and “breaking animations”. I believe low ranks are the best players, because they have it in their hearts.

• @ChuckingIt:

There are plenty of TO servers, just no one filling the ones I want to play. All my great ping west coast 24 player TO servers never get any love :(

Yep, there are plenty of TO servers, just too many low rank servers that prevent them from ever populating.

• Definitely need less low rank servers. The TO server I usually, #29 play on is almost always full, have to babysit it to try to get in.