Congrats on 2nd top seller spot!

• You guys are in second place for sales today on steam, sandwiched between XCom and Borderlands 2. I’m very happy for you guys! Congratulations!

• Quick, everyone rush the vendors and bring it to number one!

• I shall be making a couple of purchases tonight when I am released from my torment of being stuck at work!

• thats pretty awesome, i wish i could help out tonight with a purchase as well but unfortunately itll be 2-3 days till i have the money if even that early! wish i was in there with you all playing so i hope to see everyone in game soon, i hope servers are packed with lots of people enjoying this amazing game.

• @Guts:

thats pretty awesome, i wish i could help out tonight with a purchase as well but unfortunately itll be 2-3 days till i have the money if even that early! wish i was in there with you all playing so i hope to see everyone in game soon, i hope servers are packed with lots of people enjoying this amazing game.

they are indeed packed ;)

• I think Chivalry is worth more than 25$, for what it allows us to do, and also when I think about the modding possibilities. I’ve already seen it at 20$ :/.

They should block the price at 24,99$ for a few months. I know a lot of us will play it for more than 150h.

• @Galvain:

I think Chivalry is worth more than 25$, for what it allows us to do, and also when I think about the modding possibilities. I’ve already seen it at 20$ :/.

They should block the price at 24,99$ for a few months. I know a lot of us will play it for more than 150h.

The price is fine, i dont think alotof people who are curious about it would shell out 40 or 50

• Very well done. Ive had so many laughs during beta and still going strong now.

Its a realyl great game and absolutely perfect at the end of a busy day to hack some heads.

A buddy of mine at work should be purchasing this evening also.

Keep pushing for no.1 ;)