Horrendous

• The community is crap, it’s shameful is what it is, this game has the worst community I have ever seen in Any game, surpassing Cod, and even Gmod! It eludes me why people think it’s fun to go on chivalry and try to mess up everyone else’s experience…ever heard “U MAD” “HE MAD” before? I’m sure you have…this is disgusting, the in-game community is horrendous, it to me is so bad that I actually hate this game with a passion now, it’s fun when you have people who actually want to play right and not try to piss you off just to piss you off…let me know what you think. :applause:

• Most humans have this amazing ability. The ability to ignore things. Try it sometimes. Yes the community is horrible. Don’t get involved with bad behavior. Unless you are admin or something. Its best to stay out of things and just play.

• I’m genuinely curious to know what goes on in the heads of bullies, assholes and evildoers and what would make them be like that.

• disable the chat, it’ll only show up in the console. you can use say and teamsay commands in the console if you really need to reply to something or apologise.

• Funny.

Every single time I play a match with people that use names like “DoucheMcBag” or any of that immature stuff, they end up to be bullies 99% of the time.

• I say “umad?” a lot when people whine and try to votekick me.

• I got beaten by a rank 52 on the training arena map the other day
    It started out as a normal fight, I was MAA & they was a knight
    We both agreed by the usual look down & say yes
    He managed to beat me in the end by a really good feint & then reversed attacked me & got me
    I was about to say good fight an all…
    I was given a barage of
    Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad an so on for about 30 seconds, complete filled up the chat window several times with it

I’m not perfect, I haves lots of flaws, but at times some ppl can be really crabby in chivalry of late

• Mod

It’s funny. The people who bully other people on games are usually the same people who get beat up at school or bashed by their Dad’s. Let them have their cyber moment. Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words are fucken stupid, who gives a fuck. Pick up a sling and cudgel and break their bones. Making this thread just encourages them.

• Why do people play games for a community? There’s not a single decently populated competitive game without a “bad community” nowadays, it’s just the internet and how all competitive games work. If you want a super friendly community then play some co-op games or something.

• It’s really not THAT bad…

• @Henners:

I got beaten by a rank 52 on the training arena map the other day
    It started out as a normal fight, I was MAA & they was a knight
    We both agreed by the usual look down & say yes
    He managed to beat me in the end by a really good feint & then reversed attacked me & got me
    I was about to say good fight an all…
    I was given a barage of
    Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad an so on for about 30 seconds, complete filled up the chat window several times with it

I’m not perfect, I haves lots of flaws, but at times some ppl can be really crabby in chivalry of late

But I agree, it’s really saddening when I see rank 40+ players being absolute douchebags for no reason. Especially to new players.

• @KingWillie:

But I agree, it’s really saddening when I see rank 40+ players being absolute douchebags for no reason. Especially to new players.

A lot of times, those new players are the ones raising hell in chat because they get beaten by “haxxor exploiters who need to cheat to win”. Who the hell wants to be nice to a crybaby in chat that refuses to take time to learn but instead calls the more experienced players cheaters?

When I see this kind of thing, I am no longer Mr. Niceguy. If they simply ask me for help, I am extremely happy to help them however I can.

• @Slaughtervomit:

A lot of times, those new players are the ones raising hell in chat because they get beaten by “haxxor exploiters who need to cheat to win”. Who the hell wants to be nice to a crybaby in chat that refuses to take time to learn but instead calls the more experienced players cheaters?

When I see this kind of thing, I am no longer Mr. Niceguy. If they simply ask me for help, I am extremely happy to help them however I can.

That’s true, that happens a lot too. But like I said, it’s sad when it’s a “veteran” player just bein a straight up dick, just to be a dick. It definitely happens.

But yea, newbies complainin bout shit like dragging definitely aint cool.

• @KingWillie:

That’s true, that happens a lot too. But like I said, it’s sad when it’s a “veteran” player just bein a straight up dick, just to be a dick. It definitely happens.

But yea, newbies complainin bout shit like dragging definitely aint cool.

I barely even read chat unless I know a friend who isn’t in my mumble is also in the game. Too much dumb crap is said in chat for me to care about.

• I try not to read it too much, but always find myself looking anyway haha.

• chat can be fun to look at to stave off the monotony of playing the same thing over and over, but it definitely doesn’t have anything smart going on inside of it.

• The public community is one of the worst I’ve came across so far. The only community that kicks and insults people for the use of legit game mechanics. A real noob community

• a duel i had yesterday with a pink agatha archer with a kitten emblem where we frolliced around in the meadow and butted heads with eachother playfully while giggling and saying they have penetrated our rear flanks says otherwise

#rekt

#sweg

• I really don’t find it that bad. Really. Maybe the wave of newbs coming from the low rank servers will reverse the trend.

• @cienade:

I really don’t find it that bad. Really. Maybe the wave of newbs coming from the low rank servers will reverse the trend.

They’ll be coming from low rank servers where spamming LMB is considered the best meta. They’re all gonna come on the forums and throw fits about drags and feints. Whoopie.