Sorry guys… Sploits exposed

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHtqXjSF_do&list=UUGaTSUNbOlrrHRp5ykT14xQ

Shield Bug allowing free feints (devs should know this one now)

Riposte combo Bug

Superjump (still exists)

• good job clay clay exposing these bugs

if you just told them without showing everyone how to do them they would never get fixed

now they have to fix them or else everyone will abuse them

• Just how they had to fix ghost alt swings

• So it appears you guys over in NA discovered this like…6 months after master race Yurop did.
    Nasty abuse however, I’ve reported it countless of times to Torn Banner, let’s hope they fix it this time.

• @wildwulfy:

So it appears you guys over in NA discovered this like…6 months after master race Yurop did.
    Nasty abuse however, I’ve reported it countless of times to Torn Banner, let’s hope they fix it this time.

Yeah I remember you showing me that buy like half a year ago.

• @wildwulfy:

So it appears you guys over in NA discovered this like…6 months after master race Yurop did.

We have known about it for a while, I think Clay was just trying to remind TB it still exists in video form .

• The only way to get all the exploits fixed is to publish them so everyone knows about them.

I would guess there are more.

• i know about the shield for some time, but never reported. Clan secrets man. But then what’s his name made a post about it and got devs attention and figured the cat’s out of the bag now so might as well make a vid.

The superjump/dodge however was supposedly fixed a while back, i did not know it still existed though because i don’t practice maa sploitz. I know i’ve seen crushed and some others abuse the override recovery of flinch though whilst getting hit and shit. Spamming swing causes it mostly, just not sure which state you have to be in.

As far as the riposte bug, shouldn’t happen man idk if it’s new or what but seems to be. There has always been some type of flinch override that happens though not even necessarily after riposte… basically allowing you to get hit and riposte speed attack avoiding the flinch but i’ll have to figure that one out another day.