Rip hws (and other non sword 1 handed)

• not that broadsword wasn’t already the weapon supreme there is no niche for anything shorter anymore

the sword only conspiracy is real

• hws is still stronk with shield

• God Tier:

Broadsword

Demigod Tier:

Morning Star

Shit Tier:

Everything else

• BUFF quarterstaff make it consitendly 3shot Vans and Knights
    Morning Star hasnt been used since the handle fix
    and bow down to broadsword the mighty weapon of our dreams.

• i think they should just remove every MAA primary and only let him use broadsword

the only sensible way to balance things

• @TheFunnySide:

BUFF quarterstaff make it consitendly 3shot Vans and Knights

whoah what

im sure hws and hatchet buckler shit will be missed doe

• @rumpelstiltskin:

whoah what

that new quarterstaff meta

• Quarterstaff is fine.

I find it… peculiar to say the least, for TB to release this patch which nerfs almost every 1handed weapon except the already outshining Broadsword, and then become dead silent again.
    I assumed this 0.4 minimum windup change would be tried out, and if it is something players liked (as it is now) TB would immediately go about buffing the affected weapons in other ways than speed.
    Except they didn’t, we are now left with a few weapons that are simply worse than Broadsword in literally every way.

• Norse for example is useless now, either the overhead or the slash is slightly faster, but the rest is the same speed as broadsword, it does lack the range and damage though.

• I find norse/HWS and shield to be just as effective as it always was. I actually don’t notice much of a change at all since they added .4 wind up. If anything they still need to look into balancing norse and shield and HWS even without shield.

• @Xylvion:

Norse for example is useless now, either the overhead or the slash is slightly faster, but the rest is the same speed as broadsword, it does lack the range and damage though.

No one used norse even before 0.4 change though.

• @Dog:

I find norse/HWS and shield to be just as effective as it always was. I actually don’t notice much of a change at all since they added .4 wind up.

Shilds lower the windup time, it may be that shield HSW didnt get affected by the 0,4 patch like we think.

–-----
    1h Handers there shit before the 0,4 patch. They were destroyed then knockback and stamina drain on vanguard weapons got buffed through the roof. Only the longrange 1Handers can ignore this the knockback and stamdrain

• Nerf MaA, balance weapons after that. Nerfing broad sword isn’t the answer because broad sword knights. Broad sword isn’t the problem, MaAs are.

• pffff you guys are gonna feel so dumb when shield mace maa reign supreme

• @SOC:

Nerf MaA, balance weapons after that. Nerfing broad sword isn’t the answer because broad sword knights. Broad sword isn’t the problem, MaAs are.

MAA is allready the weakest class and only because Knights can use broad you dont want to nerf it???
    How does that make sense then knight broadsword is even stronger than MAA broadsword.

• @TheFunnySide:

MAA is allready the weakest class and only because Knights can use broad you dont want to nerf it???
    How does that make sense then knight broadsword is even stronger than MAA broadsword.

How is it stronger?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

No one used norse even before 0.4 change though.

I did as a knight and so did quite a few other people.

• Norse sword had its moments.

Some of you people need to be aware that the .3 /.35 windup with pings of about 60+ came very close to not being reactable by the majority of players. A lot of the fast hitting weapons only hit because the other person didn’t get a chance to react to it and have to instead anticipate the attack. Now that has been addressed somewhat with 0.4 minimum windup time. No more easy free hits.

• BTW, I used the Norse prior to the patch as my main MAA weapon, and mixed it up for Knight secondary. I like its speed. I still use it, even though the broadsword is better, because it looks cooler and has a better name.

• i used norse for .35 overhead as secondary vs MAA but now broad is #1 forever