Make players' ranks moar visible

• Global Moderator

Got my silver helms the other day!

Yeah… lv 30.

I’d like capes. Capes would be cool.

• Silver helms look pretty cool, I think.

• @cienade:

“get ready to be killed, albeit probably by reverse swings and other exploits,”

:(

what other exploits

• @rumpelstiltskin:

what other exploits

shit like jumping to make me block early, freaking jump-scarers

• I think ranks should show next to a player’s name when hovering over them.

• Never underestimate an opponent, no matter how low their rank.

• You can force minor armor trimming or something on me but don’t you dare make me look like some 12y old’s power fantasy ~evil warlord~ by forcing horns and capes just because I happened to sink 1566 hours into this game.

• I demand wings.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

what other exploits

u know, things like crouch reverse backward swings

• @50ShadesofClay:

i don’t wear gold helms anymore because they are archer magnets. I also like to blend in ;)

I’ve got my silver now and it’s quite nice to have and wear. But I agree with you on the gold - if I ever get one, I won’t be wearing it. For a shitty player like me, it would be downright embarrassing.

• I must admit that when I see a pubstomp Vanguard or Knight join the clusterfuck wearing a golden helmet I can’t resist but dragging all my ripostes into him.

But I do want that rank 50 helm for Mason Vanguard though. Reminds me of LOTR.

• Gold Helmet Killa.

• I never wear my rank 50 helmets because they are ugly as fuck. Steel > butter.

• @Kreittis:

I never wear my rank 50 helmets because they are ugly as fuck. Steel > butter.

Really liked the old mason van one. Not so flashy.

• after playing last night on a west coast pub (#02 or 20), this guy Renatus or something like that, he was going on with like a 15:1 K:D ratio, he was level 57 or close to it. he would literally take on the whole team–he was really good, i give him props. BUT, he had the knights original helmet on the whole time for like 3 maps in a row. it made it very hard to find him which helped him pwn us all because we couldnt realize he was killing every one, it was somewhat hidden in fog of war. it only reinforced to me that players ranks should be more visible on the battlefield.

• See that’s just dishonorable. Qualified warriors should always wear a gold helm as a courtesy to lowbies.

• @dudeface:

See that’s just dishonorable. Qualified warriors should always wear a gold helm as a courtesy to lowbies.

So everyone runs away from you and so all archers have a big shiny target.

• @dreamlord:

after playing last night on a west coast pub (#02 or 20), this guy Renatus or something like that, he was going on with like a 15:1 K:D ratio, he was level 57 or close to it. he would literally take on the whole team–he was really good, i give him props. BUT, he had the knights original helmet on the whole time for like 3 maps in a row. it made it very hard to find him which helped him pwn us all because we couldnt realize he was killing every one, it was somewhat hidden in fog of war. it only reinforced to me that players ranks should be more visible on the battlefield.

hello, believe you’re talking about me. I actually wear the silver helm for ag knight because I prefer the shape :p the veteran/gold model is too bulky for my taste. Otherwise I do wear the gold hats, even if they are archer magnets lol