Some UI Things

• 1.) My weapon preferences don’t seem to stick. Let me clarify and say that I’m under the impression that the last loadout you selected would be saved. I frequently have the wrong arrow selection with archer, my weapons usually default to i guess to what i use most, but i’d rather it remember what i used last or something like that. Not sure how this is supposed to work.

2.) Some config settings will not save. I turn vignette off for example yet it always comes back on. I can turn off things liike light shafts or other settings like that and they won’t save.

3.) For the server browser filter preferences, it always saves 3rd person as the perspective and i cannot get it to save to Any.

That’s all for now that i can remember.

• Did you make any config files read only, always saves my last selection fine.

• @50ShadesofClay:

For the server browser filter preferences, it always saves 3rd person as the perspective and i cannot get it to save to Any.

This is a sign given to you from the Chivalry gods!

• @gregcau:

Did you make any config files read only, always saves my last selection fine.

yes, i purposefully went into my chivalry directory and denied myself write access.