Low level servers and Smurf accounts

• I am all for low level servers but I jump on this morning and 75% of the players were on low level servers (within a ping of under 125 east coast). Hmm really is there that many new players or lots of smurf accounts?

Did you create a new account just to retreat to the low level servers? Come on own up.

• Family sharing makes this easier. Most of the people who use the family sharing feature don’t use it properly.

Mainly used to escape bans.

• I don’t see the problem with smurf accounts. If the number of low rank servers won’t be reduced, then you can’t blame the community for just wanting to play on a populated server, be it on a secondary account or not.

But yes and no. The percentage of new players hasn’t been increased that drastically, there has just always been too many lowrank servers in comparison to regular ones.
    Could be a global thing, I don’t know. There’s definitely an awful lot of them here in EU, and apparently on East Coast too.

• @lemonater47:

Family sharing makes this easier. Most of the people who use the family sharing feature don’t use it properly.

Mainly used to escape bans.

I tried doing that once to be honest. My alt account was also rank 46 so I never got anywhere with it.

• @DDR:

I tried doing that once to be honest. My alt account was also rank 46 so I never got anywhere with it.

Worked for me when I used a new Windows account for it. I think it depends on it’s own My Documents folder.

• Shit lol just tried it. Same rank, same customisation and all the weapon unlocks. Though that uses the my documents folder on my E drive. If I installed chivalry on my C drive steam it may use my C drive documents and start again.

• I’m started to become tempted to do so just so I can play the freaking game. Too many low rank servers.

• I made a smurf account one day when only low rank servers were populated.

Then another smurf account called my smurf account tryhard. Can’t escape the scrubs.

• I got rank glitched back to rank 6, was like nice Imma stomp some newbies, muahahaha. Went n changed my display name n everything, get back n game n my rank is back to 42. Noooooooo. Oh well lol.

• @KingWillie:

I got rank glitched back to rank 6, was like nice Imma stomp some newbies, muahahaha. Went n changed my display name n everything, get back n game n my rank is back to 42. Noooooooo. Oh well lol.

lol changing servers is how you fix the rank bug.

• @Kreittis:

I made a smurf account one day when only low rank servers were populated.

Then another smurf account called my smurf account tryhard. Can’t escape the scrubs.

Too much smurfing, would create smurfception.

• i dont have any issues with finding a normal server